Shep Smith Names Every Single Republican Who Refused To Come On His Show

Shep is supposed to be a news anchor, not make editorial comment; he has never quite understood that distinction. He should ask for an issues/commentary segment if he wants to mix opinion with reporting.

I hope, but I doubt, that everyone here understands the reason to keep the two separate. The ever shrinking subscribership of the New York Times (audience of ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, NPR, ETC) is a result of a failure to perceive that the news seeking public rejects that.
Utter claptrap if I ever saw it.

Who and/or when on FOXNews is pure news played?

Please be specific.

Who on all the above listed networks are editorializing when they should be reporting news.

Please list examples, YouTubes if at all possible.

I'll go ahead and call you a liar before-hand...liar.

Shep is supposed to be a news anchor, not make editorial comment; he has never quite understood that distinction. He should ask for an issues/commentary segment if he wants to mix opinion with reporting.

I hope, but I doubt, that everyone here understands the reason to keep the two separate. The ever shrinking subscribership of the New York Times (audience of ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, NPR, ETC) is a result of a failure to perceive that the news seeking public rejects that.
Utter claptrap if I ever saw it.

Who and/or when on FOXNews is pure news played?

Please be specific.

Who on all the above listed networks are editorializing when they should be reporting news.

Please list examples, YouTubes if at all possible.

I'll go ahead and call you a liar before-hand...liar.
I don't have time for you - Fool

Who is Shep Smith and why should we care?
anyone?

Shep Smith is Fox's Pretty Boy and is a graduate of Ole Miss .... Ole Miss ... Ole Miss ... Ole Miss .... Ole Miss ... Ole Miss ...

Did I mention he's a graduate of Ole Miss?
Shep's a pretty boy?
yikes.gif

I didn't know he lived in Oxford, though. I've never detected a Miss. accent.

Forum List

Back