Shema Israel

I don't care if muslims have been killing each other since the dawn of man. The question was: before Israel came into existence, who were the US' enemies in the ME?
Is he/she, the Frau or Herr Ima being the bored housewife again? Now Frau Ima is going to tell us why "Tripoli" was mentioned in that hymn in the first place. Of course you don't mind who the Muslims have killed -- whether those who are non Muslims or even Muslims of different sects -- because you are an equal opportunity hater. Isn't it a shame that this supposedly "spring chicken" has no friends with whom she can hang out with so she is forced to get on a board with people who she wishes were dead. And, Frau Ima, can we help it if the Muslims can't stand to see those of another religion governing even a tiny bit of the Middle East and they hate America with its citizens because Israel is supported by them? I wonder if Frau Ima can explain to us why this big to-do with the Arab Spring when it is obvious that the Islamists want to take over and the lands should be ruled by Sharia Law. Even Morocco is having its problems with the Islamists. Perhaps Frau Ima, even with her equal opportunity hatred, wouldn't mind seeing a Muslim Caliphate all over the planet. This way he/she can throw on a burqa, and no one will know what he/she really is and he/she can throw away its razor.

Next time housefly, when you encounter a question that's too hard for you to answer, Please :anj_stfu:
Yessiree, Frau Ima has no problem with the Muslims trying to take over the world -- no matter how many innocent people they kill. Even if the U.S. were not involved in the Middle East, the Muslims would still be trying to take over the world for Islam. It's a shame, Frau Ima, that you had never read what the Iranian Muslim said -- Islam is not just for the Arabs or for the Iranians, but for the entire world. Now get your burqa ready so you don't have to shave anymore.

I don't care if muslims have been killing each other since the dawn of man. The question was: before Israel came into existence, who were the US' enemies in the ME?

A quick look at some history shows there were no Muslim attacks against the US for years.
It all kicked off as reaction to US interference in the region.
Attacking the supply lines of your enemy is a normally accepted tactic in war.
I have no problem with that as Israelis should not.
After all, Israel bombed Sudan for exactly the same reasons and said it was legitimate.

Now to the big buddies of the US, Israel.
As we know, the US taxpayers fund Israel's free weapons of murder and mass destruction.
Does the American Joe know Israel goes on to sell the stuff to China?
Yep, your pal, who you love to defend as a big mate, sells you out to communist China.

Enjoy.

US acts over Israeli arms sales to China | World news | The Guardian

The United States has imposed sanctions on Israel after a dispute over Israel's sale of drones - unmanned aerial vehicles - to China, according to news reports.
The US has suspended co-operation on several development projects and frozen delivery of night-vision equipment.

Oh deary me, the American taxpayer sends weapons to China, thanks to Israel. :clap2:
Oh dearie me, poor Fred doesn't seem to realize that one of the biggest arms manufacturers in the world is Germany who can sell to whomever she wants. And oh deearie me again, poor Fred doesn't seem to have a problem with Iran supplying Gaza with weapons for the Gazans to use to try to kill the Jews. And oh dearie me once again, it doesn't seem to faze poor Fred that the American people from their own pockets have sent plenty of money to organizations who help feed his starving Muslim brethren. Maybe the American public should stop doing this since these Muslims hate us anyway. Poor Fred's oil-rich Muslim brethren can step up to the plate instead.

So you have no prpblem with American gifts to Israel being sold on to China.
I wonder if the majority of American tax payers agree.

A quick look at some history shows there were no Muslim attacks against the US for years.
After all, Israel bombed Sudan for exactly the same reasons and said it was legitimate.

As we know, the US taxpayers fund Israel's free weapons of murder and mass destruction.
Yep, your pal, who you love to defend as a big mate, sells you out to communist China.

Enjoy.

Oh deary me, the American taxpayer sends weapons to China, thanks to Israel. :clap2:
Oh dearie me, poor Fred doesn't seem to realize that one of the biggest arms manufacturers in the world is Germany who can sell to whomever she wants. And oh deearie me again, poor Fred doesn't seem to have a problem with Iran supplying Gaza with weapons for the Gazans to use to try to kill the Jews. And oh dearie me once again, it doesn't seem to faze poor Fred that the American people from their own pockets have sent plenty of money to organizations who help feed his starving Muslim brethren. Maybe the American public should stop doing this since these Muslims hate us anyway. Poor Fred's oil-rich Muslim brethren can step up to the plate instead.

So you have no prpblem with American gifts to Israel being sold on to China.
I wonder if the majority of American tax payers agree.
Why, Fred, if you would read some of the business sections in American newspapers you would see that businesses and real estate here in the U.S. are being sold to Chinese. I haven't seen any uproar over this yet. You don't seem to have a problem with our defense industry selling your Muslim brethren arms. However, if the American public (which is majority Christian) in general knew how your Muslim brethren hate us and are always busy harassing and murdering Christians and burning down their churches,, they might say that we should stop importing goods such as clothing from Muslim countries like Malaysia and Pakistan and just import more from Mexico and Central America. Let these Muslims worry about selling their goods to other Muslim countries. Meanwhile, Fred, it looks like your country really has some nice things going on.
Brutal Caning Under Sharia Law In Indonesia

Why, Fred, if you would read some of the business sections in American newspapers you would see that businesses and real estate here in the U.S. are being sold to Chinese. I haven't seen any uproar over this yet. You don't seem to have a problem with our defense industry selling your Muslim brethren arms. However, if the American public (which is majority Christian) in general knew how your Muslim brethren hate us and are always busy harassing and murdering Christians and burning down their churches,, they might say that we should stop importing goods such as clothing from Muslim countries like Malaysia and Pakistan and just import more from Mexico and Central America. Let these Muslims worry about selling their goods to other Muslim countries. Meanwhile, Fred, it looks like your country really has some nice things going on.

I see you're still trying to deflect from the fact, Israel is selling secret American technology to the Chinese.
Happy times.

As for Indonesia, perhaps you should read some Indonesian newspapers.
If you manage to educate yourself, you'll find that's one, deeply unpopular area if Indonesia that has no support outside of that area except for a few extremist idiots.
Sadly, we do have idiots out here who try to destroy other religions but they are a minority and hardly an indication of the general population of this very friendly country.

I see you're still trying to deflect from the fact, Israel is selling secret American technology to the Chinese.
Happy times.

As for Indonesia, perhaps you should read some Indonesian newspapers.
If you manage to educate yourself, you'll find that's one, deeply unpopular area if Indonesia that has no support outside of that area except for a few extremist idiots.
Sadly, we do have idiots out here who try to destroy other religions but they are a minority and hardly an indication of the general population of this very friendly country.
But, Fred, you never mention the Muslims here in America who have sold military secrets and equipment to those who hate us. I know you don't read the American newspapers as a rule so you probably never pick up these articles. Only when Israel is mentioned do your ears perk up. I have to give you credit for one thing, Fred. You have become a very devout Muslim convert who has learned never to say anything bad against other Muslims which appears to be a rule in Islam. You keep on saying that it is just a small group of extremists who are doing these terrible things in Indonesia, but it doesn't seem like such a small group to me, and it seems that your own government is not very tolerant when it comes to the churches of Christians.

Tempointeraktif.com - Violating the Sharia Law, 16 People Flogged in Aceh

christians are fleeing the filth of Indonesia-----I have encountered several in the USA -----People from communities in Indonesia for CENTURIES fleeing the VILE FILTH OF ISLAMIC VIOLENCE

christians are fleeing the filth of Indonesia-----I have encountered several in the USA -----People from communities in Indonesia for CENTURIES fleeing the VILE FILTH OF ISLAMIC VIOLENCE

Do you just make everything up as you go along? :dunno:

Herr Hossfly, apparently is not a student of history.
I think you'll find it's "To the shores of Tripoli" Non-Marine

Is he/she, the Frau or Herr Ima being the bored housewife again? Now Frau Ima is going to tell us why "Tripoli" was mentioned in that hymn in the first place. Of course you don't mind who the Muslims have killed -- whether those who are non Muslims or even Muslims of different sects -- because you are an equal opportunity hater. Isn't it a shame that this supposedly "spring chicken" has no friends with whom she can hang out with so she is forced to get on a board with people who she wishes were dead. And, Frau Ima, can we help it if the Muslims can't stand to see those of another religion governing even a tiny bit of the Middle East and they hate America with its citizens because Israel is supported by them? I wonder if Frau Ima can explain to us why this big to-do with the Arab Spring when it is obvious that the Islamists want to take over and the lands should be ruled by Sharia Law. Even Morocco is having its problems with the Islamists. Perhaps Frau Ima, even with her equal opportunity hatred, wouldn't mind seeing a Muslim Caliphate all over the planet. This way he/she can throw on a burqa, and no one will know what he/she really is and he/she can throw away its razor.

So you admit that YOU come here because you have no friends? :D

I don't wish you dead, I just said that you're so old that you're almost dead. You're reading skills are slipping, maybe this is it for you?

I don't wish you dead, I just said that you're so old that you're almost dead. You're reading skills are slipping, maybe this is it for you?

You are a Nazi who worships Hamas, so anything you say is useless. How bout that ???

You are a Nazi who worships Hamas, so anything you say is useless. How bout that ???

Like I even care what a zionut has to say. Please try again. You dumb fuck. :lol:

I bet you can't even quote me worshipping Hamas, you little tool.

Enjoy.

The United States has imposed sanctions on Israel after a dispute over Israel's sale of drones - unmanned aerial vehicles - to China, according to news reports.
The US has suspended co-operation on several development projects and frozen delivery of night-vision equipment.

Or maybe we should talk about the 20 billion that we gave to those Paki-shitstainis who were busy hiding Bin Laden.

Enjoy.

Or maybe we should talk about the 20 billion that we gave to those Paki-shitstainis who were busy hiding Bin Laden.

So how much do the Navy Seals get for hiding Osama bin Laden today? :D

So how much do the Navy Seals get for hiding Osama bin Laden today? :D
Don't know. Depends how strong your hallucinations are. And that depends on whether you've been taking your meds.

Forum List

Back