Shekels

How many more indigenous languages do we have to rewrite as an excuse to Arab systematic erasure of entire cultures?

According to UNESCO, at least 100.

Probably why their French hosts are next in line.
And Coyote will say "don't "weaponize" that Baguette against my Allahu Akbar"

Last edited:
You never did essplain why "Arabs" would be required to use English place names while speaking Arabic.

Sincerely,

Captain Obvious

You never explained why would Arabs need to use foreign term for land in which they claim to be indigenous, while not even being able to pronounce it..

That doesn't make any sense.

I'm asking you why an Arab, speaking in Arabic, would be required to use a foreign word. Are we, speaking English, required to say "Suomi" if we're talking about Finland?
Indeed makes no sense,
How could anyone be indigenous to land which name they need to borrow from a foreign language?

Okay I'm not playing this stupid game. Unsubscribed.

I accept your defeat.
But that's not your fault - you merely attempted to make sense of the Jihadi degeneracy,
which inevitably sets people on a direct collision path with commonly available facts, eventually leaving their supporters to look helplessly stupid.

You're in no position to "accept" anything except that your attempt to play the game of "I'm too stupid" failed.
You insult the reader's intelligence doing that.

Its literally, factually, what the word means.

Is it? Or is that a subtle way denigrating them? Of the pro-Israeli side subtly pushing a definition in order to promote a particular view of them? Perhaps to counter the opposing meme of Jews as invaders? IS it literal and factual?

Origin of "Palestine"
Though the definite origins of the word Palestine have been debated for years and are still not known for sure, the name is believed to be derived from the Egyptian and Hebrew word peleshet. Roughly translated to mean rolling or migratory, the term was used to describe the inhabitants of the land to the northeast of Egypt - the Philistines

Palestine - Wiktionary
From Latin Palaestīna (“Roman province of Palestine”), from Ancient Greek (Palaistínē, “Philistia and the surrounding region”), from Hebrew פְ(p'léshet, “Philistia, land of the Philistines”),[1][2] from the root (p-l-š, “migrate, invade”).[3] The term P-l-s-t or P-r-s-t, found in five Ancient Egyptian inscriptions (beginning with one at Medinet Habu from circa 1170 BCE and ending with Padiiset's Statue inscription from circa 900-850 BCE) as the name of a people near Egypt, is traditionally taken to be cognate.[4][5] Seven Assyrian inscriptions contain the word "Palas(h)tu" or "Pilistu", which is usually also taken to be cognate.[6][7]

When did we choose invader over migratory? And when? And why?

Why are we insisting on it
to describe a people who’s core population who has lived there has lived there for thousands of years? (Which for the uninformed is also centuries).

Thank you. I was wondering how long that pseudodefinition was going to sit unchallenged.

As long as Arabs require lessons in a foreign language to pronounce that thing belonging to Jews, for which they're ready to put their kids in explosive vests in protest.

"P" - for can't even pronounce 'Palestine' in Arabic:

You never did essplain why "Arabs" would be required to use English place names while speaking Arabic.

Sincerely,

Captain Obvious

You never explained why would Arabs need to use foreign term for land in which they claim to be indigenous, while not even being able to pronounce it.

How do we call people who know neither the nae or the meaning of the land they occupy?

68346216_1007030869688782_2219326446428487680_n.jpg

Couldn't be more in your face.

The overwhelming majority of today's "Palestinians" have no titles or deeds whatsoever to the land they stole.

You never explained why would Arabs need to use foreign term for land in which they claim to be indigenous, while not even being able to pronounce it..

I'm asking you why an Arab, speaking in Arabic, would be required to use a foreign word. Are we, speaking English, required to say "Suomi" if we're talking about Finland?
Indeed makes no sense,
How could anyone be indigenous to land which name they need to borrow from a foreign language?

I accept your defeat.
But that's not your fault - you merely attempted to make sense of the Jihadi degeneracy,
which inevitably sets people on a direct collision path with commonly available facts, eventually leaving their supporters to look helplessly stupid.

You're in no position to "accept" anything except that your attempt to play the game of "I'm too stupid" failed.

Nice duck,
appealing to "readers intelligence" :113:

Wouldn't be necessary if admitting the facts wasn't also acknowledgment of how ridiculous it is for people to claim land name of which they can neither pronounce,
nor has any meaning in their language.

It's like an Eskimo who can't say 'snow', selling you plots of Alaska on discount...

Last edited:

Indeed makes no sense,

I accept your defeat.

Nice duck,

Wouldn't be necessary if admitting the facts wasn't also acknowledgment of how ridiculous it is for people to claim land name of which they can neither pronounce,

It's like an Eskimo who can't say 'snow', selling you plots of Alaska on discount...

Sure. It would be just like that if said Eskimo were speaking Inuit. Why would he have to revert to an English word "snow" when the Inuit have fifty of their own for it? Why would they be required to switch languages in mid-sentence?

Indeed makes no sense,

I accept your defeat.

Nice duck,

Sure. It would be just like that if said Eskimo were speaking Inuit. Why would he have to revert to an English word "snow" when the Inuit have fifty of their own for it? Why would they be required to switch languages in mid-sentence?

I'm not sure I'm understanding where you are going with this.

The Arab Palestinian has no word for his "homeland" in his native language. He has to use a foreign word. You don't think that is odd?

I accept your defeat.

Nice duck,

The Arab Palestinian has no word for his "homeland" in his native language. He has to use a foreign word. You don't think that is odd?

What are we meaning by "foreign word"?

Again, "America" is a foreign word. "Canada" is a foreign word --- meaning words that do not exist in the lingua franca of those nations. And no one thinks it "odd" that those are names. I lived in Pennsylvania, which is a proper name and a Latin noun. Nobody thought it "odd", we just continued to say "Pennsylvania".

What the krazy Knesset klown tried to suggest was that Arabs "can't say" (meaning do not have in their alphabet) a letter by which English speakers refer to it. That makes no sense; it's a non sequitur. We Anglophones don't have a letter to properly say the name of the Xhosa language either, that doesn't make it "odd".

I accept your defeat.

Nice duck,

Again, "America" is a foreign word. "Canada" is a foreign word --- meaning words that do not exist in the lingua franca of those nations. And no one thinks it "odd" that those are names. I lived in Pennsylvania, which is a proper name and a Latin noun. Nobody thought it "odd", we just continued to say "Pennsylvania".

What the krazy Knesset klown tried to suggest was that Arabs "can't say" (meaning do not have in their alphabet) a letter by which English speakers refer to it. That makes no sense; it's a non sequitur. We Anglophones don't have a letter to properly say the name of the Xhosa language either, that doesn't make it "odd".

Why would indigenous people NOT have a local, indigenous, native language word for their own territory?

The word "America" was IMPOSED upon the native tribes. They don't call the territory of their ancestors "America". They call it by its native name. (In Canada, we are acknowledging Turtle Island in respect to the native people.)

I accept your defeat.

Nice duck,

Again, America isn't a foreign word. It comes from a name, Amerigo. Not the same thing.

Nice duck,

Again, America isn't a foreign word. It comes from a name, Amerigo. Not the same thing.

--- which is from Italy, so yes, same thing.

Do "Canada" now.

Nice duck,

Why would indigenous people NOT have a local, indigenous, native language word for their own territory?

The word "America" was IMPOSED upon the native tribes. They don't call the territory of their ancestors "America". They call it by its native name. (In Canada, we are acknowledging Turtle Island in respect to the native people.)

Where do you want this thing?

12209213.jpg

Just saw Jeopardy, where they referenced Israeli currency--shekels. It's the same currency they had 2000 years ago. And Hebrew is the same language they spoke in that land 2000 years ago. They also celebrate the same national holidays that Jesus observed 2000 years ago (like Passover and Hanukkah). Can the so-called Palestinians make the same claim? No, which is why they try to destroy every archeological artifact on the Temple Mount.

There's no such people as the "Palestinians." They came from Jordan and other countries.
Perfect example of how to disenfranchise a people. Claim they don’t exist even if they have been there thousands of years.

One cannot disenfranchise that which has never been enfranchised.
The right wing only alleges to believe in natural rights in abortion threads.

Forum List

Back