(Sheffield ) University bans white students from attending ‘anti-racism’ meetings

Yeah, you're really a targeted minority now aren't you.
Oh look, hes ^ signalling his virtue again. :laugh:
I realize we're all anxious to work in the latest buzz phrases here, but we have a board member in pain crying out for help here; his whiteness is under attack, just ask him, read his posts.

Is there a catchy phrase for that?
You aren't exactly showering yourself in glory here, douchebag.
Is this you on topic?
Is this you continuing to cry like a bitch?

I realize we're all anxious to work in the latest buzz phrases here, but we have a board member in pain crying out for help here; his whiteness is under attack, just ask him, read his posts.

Is this you on topic?
I haven't been shut out of a school, bripatsy has. And apparently the rest of you know he can't handle this exchange alone.

Is this you on topic?
I haven't been shut out of a school, bripatsy has. And apparently the rest of you know he can't handle this exchange alone.
Still crying, eh bitch?

Is this you on topic?
Still crying, eh bitch?
See the opening cry.

Man, white guys can't catch a break. It's all stacked agin ya ain't it.

You should change your handle to Bo Nonsequitur.
Think I'll go with Bo Black Communist. In honor of bripatsy.
Good. That is so you!
All for you, don't say no one gives downtrodden victimy white guys what they want.
Is the black commie feeling persecuted?

Good. That is so you!
All for you, don't say no one gives downtrodden victimy white guys what they want.
No, that was you, see the OP, do you not recall?

You are sooo virtuous that i bet your skin naturally browns without sunlight. You arent anything like your icky white brethren.

This leftard shit is ridiculous.

If you believe whites are evil and the cause of racism, you can't end racism without the participation of whites. So the more you restrict and discriminate against whites, the less likely you are to end racism.

It's hard to believe people are this stupid.
WHY do some white people get so frickin upset whenever black people have a meeting without them? Every goddamned time blacks want a chance to chew things over without having to be politically correct and talk about racism (probably on campus--so you gonna invite the racists, right?) someone starts a thread whining about it.
FFS.
The stupid people are the ones who buy all this "blacks are racist" bulloney.
Why do blacks get so upset if white people have a meeting without them?

Just substitute "black" for "white" and you understand why it's wrong.

Winner
Who's upset? Anyone see the OP?

You are sooo virtuous that i bet your skin naturally browns without sunlight. You arent anything like your icky white brethren.

What is this thing you have for whites who will not join you in your disease?

Good. That is so you!
No, that was you, see the OP, do you not recall?
You're the one standing up for their right to discriminate and blubbering about how the white man is "crying" about it.

This leftard shit is ridiculous.

If you believe whites are evil and the cause of racism, you can't end racism without the participation of whites. So the more you restrict and discriminate against whites, the less likely you are to end racism.

It's hard to believe people are this stupid.
WHY do some white people get so frickin upset whenever black people have a meeting without them? Every goddamned time blacks want a chance to chew things over without having to be politically correct and talk about racism (probably on campus--so you gonna invite the racists, right?) someone starts a thread whining about it.
FFS.
The stupid people are the ones who buy all this "blacks are racist" bulloney.
Why do blacks get so upset if white people have a meeting without them?

Just substitute "black" for "white" and you understand why it's wrong.

Winner
Who's upset? Anyone see the OP?

Don't drag me into your flames.

What is this thing you have for whites who will not join you in your disease?
What disease exactly do you think i have?

Sounds good.
2 out of 2 whites guys agree thus far.
How shocking that a black person would support racial discrimination.
Could you please connect this post to something? Thanks.

Forum List

Back