Sheesh! That Musta Hurt!

If you stare at the screen, is he spinning left to right, or right to left?
spinning.gif

Last edited:
so you approve of governments killing their own people?

When those people openly have Al Qaeda terrorists in their ranks, Truthie, I'm certainly not going to cry about it. For the moment, I'm in favor of letting the thugs on BOTH sides of that one kill each other.

so you support the government killing people YOU dont like.

geee

Read what I said, Truthie (sometimes, you appear to have a comprehension problem). When America's enemies are killing each other, I consider that a positive thing for America. Now, considering that the Syrian army under the current regime are NOT our friends, AND the Al Qaeda terrorists among the rebels are not our friends either, I do hope I can be excused for wishing a pox on both their houses, so to speak.

so you approve of governments killing their own people?

When those people openly have Al Qaeda terrorists in their ranks, Truthie, I'm certainly not going to cry about it. For the moment, I'm in favor of letting the thugs on BOTH sides of that one kill each other.

yep, the problem as in all the ME would be "Who are we arming/helping and when will they turn those weapons back on us?" We have enough of that going on already in A'stan.

What I would have liked to have seen early on in this conflict is a buttload of humanitarian aid. The president could have sent one of our hospital ships (which have been sitting pierside for a long time now) to the East Med along with the MEU and conducted continuous flights of food, water, and medicines. The seriously injured could have been treated on the ships. That action would not only have saved many lives but would have been a direct dare to any dumbass to try and stop it. The first idiot who tried would be lit up like a Christmas tree. Or Ramadan tree if that makes people feel better. That of course would have taken some balls. And as always, it would have been some great training.

spinning.gif

If by "he" you mean the woman in the image you added to your post, then you are truly the dumbest piece of shit to post at USMB -- and that says a LOT since you compete against twoofers, rderp, conservaderp, TderpM and Ravi.

If by "he" you mean the woman in the image you added to your post, then you are truly the dumbest piece of shit to post at USMB -- and that says a LOT since you compete against twoofers, rderp, conservaderp, TderpM and Ravi.

did you watch the video, Liar-bility? :slap:

Your use of indefinite pronouns and the inclusion of the fucking spinning babe in your dopey post cause confusion.

If you meant the "he" in the OP, you dimwit motherfucker, then you should have said so and not added your own spinning woman image.

You are a clusterfuck of stupid.

so you support the government killing people YOU dont like.

geee

Well, the Syrian government is allied with Iran and Russia and the rebels are in cahoots with Al-Qaeda among others. The way I see it, we are lucky to have such a show!

Your use of indefinite pronouns and the inclusion of the fucking spinning babe in your dopey post cause confusion.

If you meant the "he" in the OP, you dimwit motherfucker, then you should have said so and not added your own spinning woman image.

I would call you a dumb fucking idiot, but your own posts say it for me:lol:

I would call you a dumb fucking idiot, but your own posts say it for me:lol:

Wrong again, you bigoted moron.

My posts have noted that YOU are the dumb fuck idiot.

You are easily confused... by everything in life.

As I correctly observed about you, you remain a clusterfuck of stupid.

Last edited:
It was you that was confused, I have corrected you, say thank you

Forum List

Back