Sheeple at DNC Convention Cried

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Nothing speaks louder to me how easily manipulated and weak the mentality of Democrats is than when I watched them cry during robot Hillary 's speech. These people are so easily led around by the nose it's laughable. These people are too emotionally weak to select a presidential candidate.

Nothing speaks louder to me how easily manipulated and weak the mentality of Democrats is than when I watched them cry during robot Hillary 's speech. These people are so easily led around by the nose it's laughable. These people are too emotionally weak to select a presidential candidate.
lets be fair now... senior chief pollock not only cried when trump spoke....he had a boner....his words....so there are sheeple in your camp too....

lets be fair now... senior chief pollock not only cried when trump spoke....he had a boner....his words....so there are sheeple in your camp too....
I don't recall half the delegates crying?

Because they were too angry. That's why your party skipped the roll call. To avoid a national embarrassment.

all you said was you saw people crying.....people were crying at both.....some like pollock got boners....

Because they were too angry. That's why your party skipped the roll call. To avoid a national embarrassment.
"I mad...life not fair...waaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

all you said was you saw people crying.....people were crying at both.....some like pollock got boners....
DNC was like last night at Jonestown when the people drank the Kool Aid.

Ever hear the expression. "whistling past the graveyard"?....
For some reason, your posts reminded me of that...LOL

Digging the grave for Clinton campaign..."Whistle while ya work..."

after a while, even a cat gets tired of playing with a dead mouse......Goodbye, Bushies92

They sang along with Katie Perry who's sales demographic is adolescent girls.

after a while, even a cat gets tired of playing with a dead mouse......Goodbye, Bushies92
After awhile the cat runs from the big dog.

Forum List

Back