Sheep, Wolves and Sheepdogs, hired hands and the Owner

B94

Nov 7, 2008
Kansas
Sheep, Wolves and Sheepdogs taken from here - On Sheep, Wolves, and Sheepdogs - Dave Grossman

I like this analogy and many people with concealed carry handgun permits consider themselves Sheepdogs too. But I would like to take this farther -

I picture a big pasture that has a fence around it and inside the fence are the sheep and the sheepdog. Outside the fence hiding in the woods are the wolves. Back inside the fence there are some black sheep and some white sheep. Some of the black sheep don’t like white sheep and they stay away from the white sheep some of the white sheep don’t like black sheep and they stay away from the black sheep. Some of the sheep only eat the grass by the fence on the left side of the pasture while some of the sheep only eat the grass by the fence on the right side of the pasture. This represents the political debates that the sheep have.

There is also the owner of the sheep and the sheepdog. The owner doesn’t usually go around the sheep but he hires a hired hand to do things for him. The owner doesn’t live with the sheep, he has a house away from the pasture. The owner sends the hired hand to feed the sheepdog and the hired hand pats the sheepdog and tells the sheepdog what a good job he is doing guarding the sheep because only a few sheep were killed by the wolves.

One day the hired hand tells the owner that some of the sheep don’t like him. So the owner being the smart guy he is hires another hired hand and sends them both to the pasture so the sheep can pick which hired hand they want. Well, the sheep vote and new hired hand wins but still about half of the sheep don’t like him.

I say that if the sheepdog was really doing his job he would kill the owner because in the end the owner will kill most of the sheep for money.

Now we know who the wolves are and we know who the sheep are and we know who the sheepdogs are but who is the hired hands and the owner?

The hired hands are the politicians and the owner is the international bankers. You know the ones that own the federal reserve and more. These are the people that run governments from behind the scene.

The owners like that the sheep don’t talk about them and use their press to keep the sheep distracted while they use their power to manipulate the sheep and the pasture for their benefit which is not beneficial to the sheep.

Until the sheep wake up the owners will rule them just like they do today.

Ever wonder why the Democrats and the Republicans both let our industry leave our country?

Ever wonder why the Democrats and the Republicans both let the illegal aliens in our country?

Ever wonder why the Democrats and the Republicans both let the economy get where it is today?

Ever wonder why the Democrats and the Republicans both allow things contrary to the best interests of the American people?

Keep on wondering sheep or try blaming left or right, or black and white. But please leave the owners alone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back