Sheehan Arrested During Anti-War Protest

Johnney said:
he did ask you a question about military and you answered with the typical teenaged response... you dont know me.
maybe you two should pm each other your histories then you can both know each other.

no thank you Johnney! :2guns:

The ClayTaurus said:
Can I get in on the joke?
spillmind, you act just like him, right down to tossing back questions all mangles and rephrased and beat a dead horse.
admit it, your his little brother

archangel said:
I'm just going to toss in the towell on this one...you just want to go round and round...just like a "Merry go round" ask Johnny about your rephrasing of questions..he is much more blunt than I...or ask Kathianne...she is more eloquent and has experience grading papers..."Lower-Middle-and Upper...so be it if it works for you...Me I prefer the actual classes as defined...Middle divided into lower/middle/upper and then the poor/disadvantaged and the well off and extremely wealthy...kinda sorta by the amount of income one has...geez!

Towel thrown in here as well. I apologize for participating in something that descended out of relevancy so quickly. I'll keep better check of my head in the future.

The ClayTaurus said:
Apologies on not searching.
Since it's not hard, apology not accepted. Your posts and diversions are lame, time to ding.

Kathianne said:
Since it's not hard, apology not accepted. Your posts and diversions are lame, time to ding.

he did pm me and apologize..he did share his background which is very commendable...I advised him to share it with the board and stop with the arguing vs debate...he said he would!

archangel said:
he did pm me and apologize..he did share his background which is very commendable...I advised him to share it with the board and stop with the arguing vs debate...he said he would!
well thats cool.

archangel said:
I'm just going to toss in the towell on this one...you just want to go round and round...just like a "Merry go round" ask Johnny about your rephrasing of questions..he is much more blunt than I...or ask Kathianne...she is more eloquent and has experience grading papers..."Lower-Middle-and Upper...so be it if it works for you...Me I prefer the actual classes as defined...Middle divided into lower/middle/upper and then the poor/disadvantaged and the well off and extremely wealthy...kinda sorta by the amount of income one has...geez!

In economics 101 we were taught the same thing, there are really 9 economic variations or levels...(Lower, middle, upper), lower class...(Lower, middle, upper) middle class, and (lower, middle and upper)..upper class..

Bonnie said:
In economics 101 we were taught the same thing, there are really 9 economic variations or levels...(Lower, middle, upper), lower class...(Lower, middle, upper) middle class, and (lower, middle and upper)..upper class..

I just knew someone would verify my take on classes...glad it was you...
;) :halo: :salute:

and now clay says he will not share his background with the open board...left me out to dry after I supported his original apology to me and his telling me in pm he would...go figure!

archangel said:
I just knew someone would verify my take on classes...glad it was you...
;) :halo: :salute:

and now clay says he will not share his background with the open board...left me out to dry after I supported his original apology to me and his telling me in pm he would...go figure!

To be fair, I've tried handling this privately with arch. I appreciated his support after Kathianne refused my apologies. But instead of waiting for my response to that he felt I left him dry, he returns to the public forum.

I was not trying to leave him dry, and I think what I was trying to say to him was misunderstood.

I will not leave him dry, so here it is for those who care.

I am a college graduate with a BS in Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering. I work for a private company that works on defense contracts, both Navy and Coast Guard. I'd like to think the work we do makes the boys safer. I've seriously considered police and fire service, but I feel I'd do the country more good designing tools for our troops instead of using them.

The ClayTaurus said:
To be fair, I've tried handling this privately with arch. I appreciated his support after Kathianne refused my apologies. But instead of waiting for my response to that he felt I left him dry, he returns to the public forum.

I was not trying to leave him dry, and I think what I was trying to say to him was misunderstood.

I am a college graduate with a BS in Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering. I work for a private company that works on defense contracts, both Navy and Coast Guard. I'd like to think the work we do makes the boys safer. I've seriously considered police and fire service, but I feel I'd do the country more good designing tools for our troops instead of using them.

Cool work, Clay. It's all important to our troops. :)

archangel said:
He also pm'd me, though for family reasons I was late getting back.

The ClayTaurus said:

That is commendable, I will give you pos. rep when I can, though I'm sure others will beat me to it, since I 'have to spread it around first.'

Forum List

Back