'She Was the Only White Kid at the Party'

The boys who did this are immoral monsters and deserve PRISON. However, read below this was not Blacks boys trying to victimize a White girl. This was boys victimizing a girl.

Thats true, but I'd bet if it was a Black Girl raped by White Guys or a more possible scenario a Black Man killed by 3 White Guys, the Black community will be all over them. They'll play the race card again. The Blacks have to stop doing it, it's getting predictable...

If I had a daughter, anybody who so much as looked at her wrong would end up in pieces. All rapists deserve death. If you're old enough to rape, you're old enough to be executed for your crimes.

what the fuck does this thread have to do with ISRAEL and JEWS?

you motherfuckers make it so hard to raise topics about palis when you do shit like this. for real.

Jews are the ones peddling political-correctness...so if the races were reversed, blacks would play the race card, but whites can't do the same thing.

The boys who did this are immoral monsters and deserve PRISON. However, read below this was not Blacks boys trying to victimize a White girl. This was boys victimizing a girl.

Thats true, but I'd bet if it was a Black Girl raped by White Guys or a more possible scenario a Black Man killed by 3 White Guys, the Black community will be all over them. They'll play the race card again. The Blacks have to stop doing it, it's getting predictable...

Aka the Duke LaCrosse thing. True, nevertheless the old saying comes to mind, two wrongs don't make a right.

I think black people (especially liberals) screaming everything is racially motivated when many things are not is just as wrong. Therefore, I won't call this racially motivated when it wasn't!

If I had a daughter, anybody who so much as looked at her wrong would end up in pieces. All rapists deserve death. If you're old enough to rape, you're old enough to be executed for your crimes.

I say that all the time about my girls, but in reality you can't be with them all the time. Its very scary world out there!

Are you saying rape is deserving of capital punishment or is that just an emotional reaction?

Wouldn't it be some shit if she came out and was pregnant a month later and the baby turned out white?:lol::lol:

Okay, no sorry. Shouldn't be laughing about this. Rape is bad. Very bad. It's not as if white girls don't get gang raped by white boys... don't know if they still call it "gang rape" when white boys do it though.:confused:

I guess racists on both sides will jump on just about everything and anything. Damn shame.

Lesson learned:
Once you go black... you get raped in the back of a cadillac.:lol::lol::lol: Sorry I'm done. Carry on.:eusa_angel:

Aka the Duke LaCrosse thing. True, nevertheless the old saying comes to mind, two wrongs don't make a right.

I think black people (especially liberals) screaming everything is racially motivated when many things are not is just as wrong. Therefore, I won't call this racially motivated when it wasn't!

To clarify on the Duke incident: That Lacrosse team did NOT rape ANYONE.

The black girl who made the fictitious claim is a drug abusing liar and stripper who admitted she "wanted to be paid by the riich white boys" (ie, steal a bunch of money from their families to shut her mouth about the "rape" claims).

She had absolutely NO regard for these young men as people, nor for their families and the absolutel HELL she put them through for well more than a year.

She should have been prosecuted for her lies, and yet she was made a hero by black folks everywhere, along the same lines as the Jena 6.

Both incidents wherein these blacks victimised whites simply for being white--and got away with it--make me absolutely SICK.

I say that all the time about my girls, but in reality you can't be with them all the time. Its very scary world out there!

Are you saying rape is deserving of capital punishment or is that just an emotional reaction?

The first part of my response was emotional, though true, and the second part was serious. Yes, I do believe that rape should be a capital offense.

Forum List

Back