She wants to have MORE Children? WTH?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Uh,,,,I don't think so.............

"I had a dream not too long ago that I was pregnant," wrote Casey Anthony in one of more than 50 letters she sent to fellow inmate Robyn Adams between 2008 and 2009 when the two were housed in the Orlando County Jail in Florida.

"It was like having Cays all over again," she wrote, referring to her dead daughter, Caylee. "I've thought about adopting, which even sounds weird to me saying it, but there are so many children that deserve to be loved."

Freak!

Casey Anthony Wants to Have Children Again - ABC News

"I had a dream not too long ago that I was pregnant," wrote Casey Anthony in one of more than 50 letters she sent to fellow inmate Robyn Adams between 2008 and 2009 when the two were housed in the Orlando County Jail in Florida.

"It was like having Cays all over again," she wrote, referring to her dead daughter, Caylee. "I've thought about adopting, which even sounds weird to me saying it, but there are so many children that deserve to be loved."

Freak!

what are ya gonna do? forced tubal ligation?

Freak!

what are ya gonna do? forced tubal ligation?

I can't do anything, she's an American and they don't do that here.

But I can say GOD HELP any child that comes in contact with her.

Freak!

And they let this psycho bitch go free.

okay let me point out some differences here:

oj has great lawyers....she didnt....

the prosecutor in the oj fucked up again and again......this one didnt

the judge in the oj case didnt handle the courtroom well....this one did....

oj's only damned mistake was killing fred goldman's son.....

but as for anthony....the juror did not find a motive nor could anyone tell them how the child died

we have no recourse but to respect that decision...and lets look at past blunders of the court of public opinion....patsy ramsey.....chandra levy....there are many more....

she was found innocent....she has all the rights of anyone else

So was O.J.

Now if THEY had a kid together..................

:eek:

OJ suffers from severe arthritis now, doubtful he'd be able to handle that girl. There was a guy outside the courthouse with a sign asking her out. Can you see him taking her home to meet his parents?

As much as I hate the bitch, (Casey Anthony) I have to agree with bones. She was found not guilty. So, what can you really say or do about it?

As much as I hate the bitch, (Casey Anthony) I have to agree with bones. She was found not guilty. So, what can you really say or do about it?

There's nothing anyone can do. Pretty sad for the baby though, she deserves a better outcome.

You can't do anything about it of course. That's the sad part, for any kid that would be under her 'watch'.

Anyhoo.......the bitch got what she wanted all along:

Publicity

A Book Deal (in the making)

And I'm sure a reality show will come a'calling soon for her too.

She won, her daughter lost.

Her life.

Forum List

Back