She walks the walk

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Bachmann is a member of the Congressional Coalition on Adoption Institute, a bipartisan nonprofit that includes a number of other active lawmakers and raises awareness about adoption and foster care issues. Executive director Kathleen Strottman told TPM that Bachmann has been a “tireless advocate” for the group.

“She’s been very helpful in speaking about what drew her to become a foster parent and using that for state and local recruiting efforts,” she said. “A lot of what we hear from our programs is that it’s a sheer numbers issue.”

Indeed, child welfare experts interviewed by TPM universally praised Bachmann for her own sacrifices and the example they set for others.

Marines for Bachmann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OOORAH!

I wonder how long it will take for the raging liberals to show up and tell us how "batshit crazy" she is, and not acknowledge this side of her.

I'll tell you when I got sold on Bachmann...

Oh Bama, in his SOTUS, declared that we would "take back" tax monies forfeited to the petroleum industry so that we could put millions of electric cars on the roads.

The official Republican response did not mention oil or energy even once.

Bachmann, however, stated that we should increase domestic production of oil and gas.

The gal spoke the truth, went out on a limb, and had the yarbs to say what everyone else was too chickenshit to say publicly.

I wonder how long it will take for the raging liberals to show up and tell us how "batshit crazy" she is, and not acknowledge this side of her.

What side? I can go sign up to the save a whale. Doesn't mean I save the whale, just looks good on the resume and when people introduce you.

Did she arrange an adoption? Fuck no!! :lol::lol::lol:

What side? I can go sign up to the save a whale. Doesn't mean I save the whale, just looks good on the resume and when people introduce you.

Well, she does have a bunch of foster kids. But, as I'm informed by the 'liberals', she's a hypocrite for doing that, because she actually takes money from the government! The outrage! Seriously! I am appalled that someone can run for President who has taken money from the state to take care of children who needed families! I bet you're outraged about that too, huh?

*Sarcasm off*

Here is the crazy bitch on the issues.............

Voted NO on expanding research to more embryonic stem cell lines. (Jan 2007)
Bar funding for abortion under federal Obamacare plans. (Jul 2010)
Prohibit federal funding to groups like Planned Parenthood. (Jan 2011)
Grant the pre-born equal protection under 14th Amendment. (Jan 2007)
Declare preborn as persons under 14th amendment. (Feb 2009)

Voted YES on $192B additional anti-recession stimulus spending. (Jul 2009)
Voted NO on modifying bankruptcy rules to avoid mortgage foreclosures. (Mar 2009)

Voted YES on expanding services for offendors' re-entry into society. (Nov 2007)

Voted NO on more funding for Mexico to fight drugs. (Jun 2008)

Voted NO on additional $10.2B for federal education & HHS projects. (Nov 2007)

Voted NO on enforcing limits on CO2 global warming pollution. (Jun 2009)

Voted NO on removing oil & gas exploration subsidies. (Jan 2007)
Voted NO on investing in homegrown biofuel. (Aug 2007)

Commitment to unbreakable U.S.-Israel bond. (Mar 2010)

Voted NO on assisting workers who lose jobs due to globalization. (Oct 2007)

Voted NO on protecting whistleblowers from employer recrimination. (Mar 2007)

Voted NO on regulating tobacco as a drug. (Apr 2009)
Voted NO on expanding the Children's Health Insurance Program. (Jan 2009)
Michele Bachmann on the Issues

Voted NO on modifying bankruptcy rules to avoid mortgage foreclosures. (Mar 2009)

Voted YES on expanding services for offendors' re-entry into society. (Nov 2007)

Cool. I might have to re-evaluate my opinion of her..... she might get me on board with most of those votes.

Well, she does have a bunch of foster kids. But, as I'm informed by the 'liberals', she's a hypocrite for doing that, because she actually takes money from the government! The outrage! Seriously! I am appalled that someone can run for President who has taken money from the state to take care of children who needed families! I bet you're outraged about that too, huh?

*Sarcasm off*

Hmmm, how about outraged the bitch has abandoned the children to run for public office like Palin did. A child deserves a mother in the home, not sucking in the congressional lounge. Misguided bitch is just doing it for her resume.

Bachmann is a member of the Congressional Coalition on Adoption Institute, a bipartisan nonprofit that includes a number of other active lawmakers and raises awareness about adoption and foster care issues. Executive director Kathleen Strottman told TPM that Bachmann has been a “tireless advocate” for the group.

“She’s been very helpful in speaking about what drew her to become a foster parent and using that for state and local recruiting efforts,” she said. “A lot of what we hear from our programs is that it’s a sheer numbers issue.”

Indeed, child welfare experts interviewed by TPM universally praised Bachmann for her own sacrifices and the example they set for others.

Marines for Bachmann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OOORAH!

I'll tell you when I got sold on Bachmann...

Oh Bama, in his SOTUS, declared that we would "take back" tax monies forfeited to the petroleum industry so that we could put millions of electric cars on the roads.

The official Republican response did not mention oil or energy even once.

Bachmann, however, stated that we should increase domestic production of oil and gas.

The gal spoke the truth, went out on a limb, and had the yarbs to say what everyone else was too chickenshit to say publicly.

*Sarcasm off*

Cool. I might have to re-evaluate my opinion of her..... she might get me on board with most of those votes.

I'm sold on her. In fact, I think she should form a 3rd party challenge if she doesn't get the GOP nomination!! :clap2:

*Sarcasm off*

Hmmm, how about outraged the bitch has abandoned the children to run for public office like Palin did. A child deserves a mother in the home, not sucking in the congressional lounge. Misguided bitch is just doing it for her resume.

Fuck off you misogynistic little shit.

If you're gonna accuse a mother of abandoning her kids to run for office, make the same accusation about fathers. And that includes your Messiah Obama.

*Sarcasm off*

The bitch?
Why don't you show some respect, you foul-mouthed hating little prick.

She may walk the talk on this particular issue, but when it comes to True Conservatism her words and her actions are totally incompatible with each other. This is shown most tellingly in that she's a politician instead of a stay-at-home mother, wife, and homemaker.

She may walk the talk on this particular issue, but when it comes to True Conservatism her words and her actions are totally incompatible with each other. This is shown most tellingly in that she's a politician instead of a stay-at-home mother, wife, and homemaker.

She is a politician -
She's running for president.

She is a politician - She's running for president.

Yes she is. That's the most glaring proof that she's not actually a Conservative. Conservatives understand that women have no place in the political process. Not as candidates, not as voters, not even as campaign workers.

*Sarcasm off*

Fuck off you misogynistic little shit.

If you're gonna accuse a mother of abandoning her kids to run for office, make the same accusation about fathers. And that includes your Messiah Obama.
It's amazing how many misogynists reveal themselves in political discussion, eh?

All those working mothers are awful, just awful, for abandoning their children and working. They should be at home and in the kitchen. Bitches.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back