She Shudda Been President

You knew Obama's grasp of foriegn Policy matters was sorely lacking when he chose Joe Biden to shore up that part of his Resume. Ole Joe hasn't been correct more than once on foreign affairs in his entire life and that was probably an accident.

We all need the US to be successful, every democracy on Earth. Much of the world will not admit it, but it is the US that keeps peace with freedom, and for now, only the US can.

This is not a game, it is real, and it is important for all of us.

The decisions the US makes will effect us all.

I do not think either Obama or Hilary crowned themselves with glory concerning the Islamo Facsist threat prior to winning the White House, but I do hope they will learn, and we all hope they will be successful.

yeah she shoulda been POTUS..... in the Bush years -

Battle of Tora Bora was a military engagement that took place in Afghanistan in December 2001, during the opening stages of the war in that country launched following the 9/11 attacks on the United States. The U.S. and its allies believed that al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was hiding in the rugged mountains at Tora Bora, but despite overrunning the Taliban and al-Qaeda positions they failed to kill or capture him.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]​

As usual.......irrelevant post. Nobody cares about stuff that happened a decade ago.......and certainly, nobody gives a rats ass about George Bush anynmore except the internet k00ks.

Forum List

Back