She must have liked it

Actually the people that do show imaging discipline, especially the subs. I could never do it because once the sex is over I am not interested in it anymore.

I'm not sure I understand your point. What does imaging discipline and subs mean?

Ideally, S/M activity should happen between two people who really love and respect each other and want to know each others sexual limits really well.

It should be playful and consenting. Lots of things fall into this category, costumes, acting out a fantasy, naughty talk, sex toys etc,

Sky I completely typed that wrong, I meant to say the people that do that show amazing discipline, this one hour time loss is killing me.

They show the discipline of being able to stop the activity at any time as soon as the partner indicates "I've had enough, stop".

Last edited:
I'm not sure I understand your point. What does imaging discipline and subs mean?

Ideally, S/M activity should happen between two people who really love and respect each other and want to know each others sexual limits really well.

It should be playful and consenting. Lots of things fall into this category, costumes, acting out a fantasy, naughty talk, sex toys etc,

Sky I completely typed that wrong, I meant to say the people that do that show amazing discipline, this one hour time loss is killing me.

They show the discipline of being able to stop the activity at any time as soon as the partner indicates "I've had enough, stop".

Really? I thought it was up to the Dom when to stop.

Just because she did not try to escape does not mean she liked it, she probably had the will beaten out of her.

Im sorry no.
The whole episode didnt last but a week and a day and she was let out once at some point, I cannot fathom anyone that week minded .

Yeah but there are tons of weak minded people. Doesnt mean she liked it.

I dont get it myself.

An ignorant woman who doesn't have the sense to run away and the loons here that are defending her stupid choice..... priceless.

Forum List

Back