She Must Hate Barry

Michelle Obama has been one of the best first ladies of our generation

I can't believe you can actually take such a straightforward question and answer it with logical fallacy.

There's just nothing honorable, honest, or good about progressive dingbats.

Criticizing those women does not explain why Michelle is the best first lady EVAH.

Moron.

• Banned
Michelle Obama has been one of the best first ladies of our generation

Please explain why.

Gladly

Laura Bush......Step ford wife, no personality
Hillary.......scheming, cold
Barbara Bush......pushy, bossy old cow
Nancy Reagan.........cold, heartless

Which is bigger? Your shoe size or I.Q.?

Do you hear yourself?

"cold"" heartless" "scheming" What do you fucking go out for drinks with them? Dope! You sound like an old "wash-woman", Perez.

Last edited:
Is anyone besides me wondering when Samuel got to know Michelle so well?

Are they bffs?

Children, children, CHILDREN! Whether someone likes or dislikes any first lady (or any person - or any THING, for that matter) is a totally SUBJECTIVE determination. Someone posted, "you just like her, then, right?" or some such. Exactly. Why? Hard to explain. And who cares? And what good does it do to try and explain it? I never liked Lee Marvin. He's a great actor. I just never liked him.

To me, Michelle Obama is an excellent first lady. Great? I don't know. How do you define "great" in the context of first ladies? Their accomplishments? I'm not so sure. Maybe. Maybe not. And different people have different standards to apply when it comes to first ladies. Some look at accomplishments. Others look at appearance and how they conduct themselves in public. Some only look at personality. I am totally on board with Nancy Reagan having been a cold fish or however she was described.

I liked Nancy Bush a lot. Not so sure about Martha. She impressed me as being pretty damn cold and calculating herself.

Something this subjective is almost impossible to do anything with except bleat and blat based on your own tastes.

Last edited:
If you don't know what constitutes greatness in a first lady, why on earth would you determine she's an "excellent" first lady?

You are just dumb as dirt. If you just like her, then say you just like her...don't trot out the reasons you don't like all the others...that doesn't answer the question. It's just bloviating, and makes you look supremely retarded.

Children, children, CHILDREN! Whether someone likes or dislikes any first lady (or any person - or any THING, for that matter) is a totally SUBJECTIVE determination. Someone posted, "you just like her, then, right?" or some such. Exactly. Why? Hard to explain. And who cares? And what good does it do to try and explain it? I never liked Lee Marvin. He's a great actor. I just never liked him.

To me, Michelle Obama is an excellent first lady. Great? I don't know. How do you define "great" in the context of first ladies? Their accomplishments? I'm not so sure. Maybe. Maybe not. And different people have different standards to apply when it comes to first ladies. Some look at accomplishments. Others look at appearance and how they conduct themselves in public. Some only look at personality. I am totally on board with Nancy Reagan having been a cold fish or however she was described.

I liked Nancy Bush a lot. Not so sure about Martha. She impressed me as being pretty damn cold and calculating herself.

Something this subjective is almost impossible to do anything with except bleat and blat based on your own tastes.

How so? What constitutes George's personal definition of "excellent"?

I can't believe you can actually take such a straightforward question and answer it with logical fallacy.

There's just nothing honorable, honest, or good about progressive dingbats.

Criticizing those women does not explain why Michelle is the best first lady EVAH.

Moron.

Not EVAH....best since Jackie

Uh huh.

You're remarkably stupid. Not because you think she's wonderful (though that is stupid also). For being unable to say why.

Please explain why.

Gladly

Do you hear yourself?

"cold"" heartless" "scheming" What do you fucking go out for drinks with them? Dope! You sound like an old "wash-woman", Perez.

Go for it

Explain which first lady was better than Michele Obama

Gladly

Do you hear yourself?

Go for it

Explain which first lady was better than Michele Obama

Not so fast Twinkles, you were asked the question, not me. Nice try but you failed...no surprise.

Forum List

Back