She makes Sarah Palin look smart

I'm curious as to why liberal chicks especially despise conservative women? Is it because most are very attractive? Is it because they choose to nurture their own baby instead of slaughter it? I don't get it?

Women have deserved more opportunity in power positions than they've had in the past. We're at a tipping point, where they're starting to garner more and the time is soon or maybe even now.

When embarrassing pols represent poorly, it reflects on the whole gender and angers and frustrates women who know there's a lot better options. Palin and Bachman represent everything they don't want in female candidates for higher office. They don't bring anything to the table and pale in comparison to many others. The Democratic Party does not own intellect, but when comparing Hillary Clinton, Jennifer Granholm, and Claire McCaskill to Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, and Jan Brewer, the Republicans look really, really bad.

Your opinion is noted HOWEVER.. I wouldn't hold Hillary up as the pillar of intellect after all, any woman who stays with a man who habitually screws other women is as dumb as a brick not to mention these gems:

The News Bizarre: Video, Peregruzka: Hillary Clinton Gaffs Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov Meeting Lost in Translation with Symbolic Diplomatic Gift

Screwing up the name of the Russian President is one thing, but a giant red button with the wrong Russian spelling of a symbolic gift is just plain embarrassing.

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had an embarrassing gaffe when she met with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.

Is Hillary totally clueless like Obama, gaffs again in Mexico? - Yahoo! Answers
During her recent visit to Mexico, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made an unexpected stop at the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe and left a bouquet of white flowers “on behalf of the American people,” after asking who painted the famous image.

The image of Our Lady of Guadalupe was miraculously imprinted by Mary on the tilma, or cloak, of St. Juan Diego in 1531. The image has numerous unexplainable phenomena, such as the appearance on Mary’s eyes of those present in the room when the tilma was opened and the image’s lack of decay

And how can we ever forget about Ole Hilly LYING her ass off about Bosnia and being shot at??!! LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:
.[/QUOTE]
well So does Obama, he gets them as well, so did Bush, and so did Clinton. Just the way the world works. Nobody i think, thinks Palin is ugly...Sure she has ugly pictures, everyone does. But the thing is Palin says dumb shit. But then again who doesn't?

You know who likes Palin? Older white men. Women and the young crowd not so much.[/QUOTE]

That's probably true.. If she ended up being our nominee I would back here but she's not my choice.. not by far. I want to see Chris Christie run.. Or draft Ilario Pantano to run~

your party would be doomed if she did run.

Exaggerate much? We kicked lefty ass in November and it's far from over. No one person can doom conservatism as noted with George W Bush who after his tenure liberals all but claimed conservatism was dead. BIG FAT FAIL!

What is the intent of a full screen (unattractive) photo of a single female congressperson? To inspire hatred? Maybe violence toward republican women? Freedom of speech is one thing but the left wing war on republican woman is becoming unhinged. Take a break from Soros blogs for a while lefties. It might improve your mental outlook.

Textbook right wing fringe/Teabagger BS.

"...the left wing war on republican woman is becoming unhinged"

Palin and Bachmann make total fools of themselves almost on a daily basis, which means the 'left wing' is conducting war on these bimbos? Seriously?

And Soros? WTF? Did Bech or his butt buddy Hannity put the fear of Soros in ya, tiger?

Good gawd.......if roughly 20% of the country shares this twisted view of reality, this country's plain old fucked. Unreal.

Living in fear of powerful women. Seems like your the fool with poor spelling and language skills. What are you over compensating for?

your party would be doomed if she did run.

Exaggerate much? We kicked lefty ass in November and it's far from over. No one person can doom conservatism as noted with George W Bush who after his tenure liberals all but claimed conservatism was dead. BIG FAT FAIL!

no i dont, her polls state as much.

Link plz to the polls which show if Sarah Palin ran, the conservative party would be doomed?

I don't hate you ..;-) I don't see conservative women targeting liberal women and trying to personally destroy them. I'd like for you list any SANE examples of that Plaz.

well i am not a woman...
Um go into the romper room on here and look up a thread i think created by Mini 14 on Michelle Obama.

Or we could think back to the "other site" and the caption the photo threads....

I'll give you that. I don't know why some people have to stoop to personally attack Michelle Obama but you've never ONCE heard me or seen me engage in it. Far from it. I am the first to admire the grace in which she has represented the office of the First Lady. But that's just one Plaz..I'm not a Palin fan, at all but I don't see why it's necessary to try and rip her down personally.. some of the shit said is unbelievable. She receives daily death threats also. That just shouldn't be the case.

First, the silly attacks and death threats on Palin are totally out of line. Second, all one has to do to mock her is repeat what she says on a daily basis. Actually, it is not so much Palin that I find ridiculous and laughable, as the people the eat up every statement of hers as gospel. As far as Bachmann goes, she is a poisinous personality, someone I would not care to be in a room with.

Other conservative women? I know many, and have some interesting conversations with them. Most are reasonable people with a differant viewpoint than I have. Some are even very fun to be around.

I'm curious as to why liberal chicks especially despise conservative women? Is it because most are very attractive? Is it because they choose to nurture their own baby instead of slaughter it? I don't get it?

Why do conservative women hate Liberals it because they are smarter? Is it because they choose to force their views on others and control people?
I dont get it.....

Game can be played both ways

I don't hate you ..;-) I don't see conservative women targeting liberal women and trying to personally destroy them. I'd like for you list any SANE examples of that Plaz.

Go see the fun some our all star conservagirls have done with Pelosi and Hillary.

Yeah, the game is played both ways, and both sides would be better off not doing it.

Michelle and Sarah simply don't have what it takes to our president. My opinion has nothing to do with their sex at all.

Forum List

Back