‘She is miserable’: Melania Trump reportedly unhappy with new role as First Lady

Keep attacking the First Lady.
Yeah - you guys never attacked Michelle. Or Hillary.

Shut the fuck up, asshole.

so you find it acceptable now to attack the first lady who hasn't done a damn thing to get herself involved in politics?

fook you......
Yes, Michelle's vegetable garden was so political - a threat to our democracy!

You have no credibility.
Pretty revealing about yourself. :rolleyes:
How so?

Keep attacking the First Lady.
Yeah - you guys never attacked Michelle. Or Hillary.

Shut the fuck up, asshole.

so you find it acceptable now to attack the first lady who hasn't done a damn thing to get herself involved in politics?

fook you......
Yes, Michelle's vegetable garden was so political - a threat to our democracy!

You have no credibility.
Pretty revealing about yourself. :rolleyes:
How so?
Sorry, that was meant for the previous post.

But then she wanted to sue a British newspaper for loss of earnings, that's not someone you feel sorry for.

She could of been doing that under orders from her manager or a financial advisor. I don't imagine Melania as someone obsessed with her personal bank account.

I don't think she's suing to gain money, probably suing to take money away from someone, asset her power, dominate, take control, many things are possible.

amazing the desperation of lefties.....totally unsubstantiated, totally no proof......but hey, let's run with it as if it were fact

as much as i don't like trump, the lefty craziness is humorous......
She would love it if he had a heart attack. She'd be dating a handsome man 5 years younger than her within a year.

Not as much as 74% of the nation, but I'm sure she's praying at least every other day for his demise.

Anonymous sources say:

P3672-silence-better-than-bullshit-patch-550x400.jpg

Forum List

Back