She Has Spoken: Palin says Bain Criticism is Fair

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Sarah Palin: Criticism of Romney’s Record at Bain Is Fair - Washington Wire - WSJ

“I don’t agree with attacks on free-market capitalism at all but I don’t believe this is really what is at the heart of Gov. Perry’s criticism of Romney and his time at Bain,” the former Alaska governor replied. “This isn’t about a politician making huge profits in the private sector. I think what Gov. Perry is getting at is that Gov. Romney has claimed to have created 100,000 jobs at Bain and you know, now people are wanting to know is there proof of that claim.”

All things come full circle...Sarah is now asking what the GOP would consider a "gotcha question". Ironic? You betcha!

Proof that Palin is an idiot.

Yeah who would want proof of job creation? That's crazy /s

I have this habit of researching what I want to know about. That includes researching Bains. Naturally, I do it the hard way - I read a variety of sources, use my considerable contact list to talk to people, and develop an opinion based on that information. It appears that you get your opinions fed to you from the media. Each to their own.

Those who can, do. Those who can't wait for someone else to tell them.

Proof that Palin is an idiot.

Yeah who would want proof of job creation? That's crazy /s

I have this habit of researching what I want to know about. That includes researching Bains. Naturally, I do it the hard way - I read a variety of sources, use my considerable contact list to talk to people, and develop an opinion based on that information. It appears that you get your opinions fed to you from the media. Each to their own.

Those who can, do. Those who can't wait for someone else to tell them.

Why do you pretend to always have some secret information to shape your ideas that no one else has seen? It reminds me of when Jerry the Mouse was peeking into his fist pretending to look at something that made Tom curious. When Tom was allowed to look Jerry punched him with the fist.

You have nothing but an empty fist...Pretending to see something no one else has

Forum List

Back