"She Fake Indian" Calls For Conversation on Reparations

Pocahontas will claim to be black, at least she’s more black than American Indian... I guess. Lol

Is there any better example of the phenomenon of Democrats promising money and "stuff" to certain constituents in order to buy their votes with the money of other taxpayers?

Free college? College loan forgiveness?

Higher MW?

Free child care?

"Free" healthcare?

This is just the latest example. A pox on her and her house.
When Republicans are asking for tax cuts aren`t they asking for free stuff? They`re already getting most of the free stuff.
Federal Anti-Poverty Programs Primarily Help the GOP's Base

How is asking to keep more of your hard earned money asking for free shit?
We have bills to pay. You people cried like babies about Obama`s debt but Trump`s first move was to rob the Treasury dept. and increase spending. Do you pay your bills at home or do you want free electricity and water too?
All you guys had/have to do is give massive tax cuts to the peasants. Why do you not do it? I ask you again...Why do you not do it?

In their white shame.
Seniors have been donating their Social Security checks to the Indian Reparations Fund since the creation of the many collection centers at reservations nationwide... images (43).jpeg

So what is the conversation ABOUT?

Is it about cutting checks?

Almost universally it is not

So what is the conversation? We haven't had it yet?

I noted previously that as part of my job I oversee Federal contracts on several of my accounts. Federal contracts require a "good faith effort" to hire businesses owned by minorities and women.

Why only a "good faith effort" and not a hard mandate?

Because you simply can't FIND enough businesses owned by women and minorities.

Would addressing THAT be reparations? I say yes and I say it's something we should do. We are ALL better off by such efforts

I noted previously that as part of my job I oversee Federal contracts on several of my accounts. Federal contracts require a "good faith effort" to hire businesses owned by minorities and women.

Would addressing THAT be reparations? I say yes and I say it's something we should do. We are ALL better off by such efforts

So you get to "redefine" the word, how nice.

So you get to "redefine" the word, how nice.

Well YOU certainly want to define it as "cutting checks" when virtually no one is proposing that

Son I take the definition of a word as to how it is always defined.

"
rep·a·ra·tion
/ˌrepəˈrāSH(ə)n/

noun
  1. the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged."
Intelligent people actually understand what a particular word ACTUALLY means and has no need to "define" in any other. EVERYONE knows it means giving someone money.

So a Chevy Cruze is better then a Hyandai Elantra? Women and minorities need to really step up. This is no joke.

I have a friend who (unlike shitting bull) a true Lakhota, he gets 2500 tax free every month.
And?

LOL. This is why nobody believes that there is intelligent life on the Left.
You seemed to think you had some point.

Go ahead, Make your point...if you have one

I've already slapped you down about "Reparations", you seem to be a glutton for punishment.
It's ALWAYS about the money kid.

Forum List

Back