"She doesnt know anything": tutor for Palin

Palin admits thinking Iraq behind 9/11

In her debut as a contributor to Fox News Tuesday, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin admitted that leading up to her 2008 vice presidential debate, she thought Iraq may have been behind the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

Interviewed by Fox News’s Bill O’Reilly on his show “The O’Reilly Factor,” Palin trashed many of the critical accounts of her candidacy in the new book “Game Change.” But one story from the book that Palin did not say was “made up” or “a lie” was the description of her uncertainty as to whether Iraq had a hand in the planning of the Sept. 11 attacks.

“I did talk a lot to [campaign strategist] Steve Schmidt about the history of the war and where the attackers could have come from,” Palin said of her debate prep during the fall of 2008 — more than five years after the start of the war in Iraq and seven years after the terrorist attacks that hit New York and Washington.

“I do admit to asking questions about that,” she said.

She dodged most questions about the book's accusations or gave non-denial denials, but she admitted the fact that in 2008, 5 years after we entered the War in Iraq, 7 years after the attack, and 4 years after the 9/11 Commission published their report, and despite being discredited in every way imaginable, the Vice Presidential candidate thought Saddam Hussein might have been behind 9/11 and wanted to know if the hijackers could have been from Iraq.

She's even more ignorant than her base.

She thought that Sadam did 911 folks.

This is who you will support for president.

She is over 40 years old and thought Sadam did 911.

What is this fasination with stupid people for president that the right has?

Dick Cheney is over 40 and pushes the same position

So? what's the difference between Palin and Obama, I guess we could say both are stupid, he thinks we have 57 states.:lol:

fail1.jpg

I saw the 60 Minutes story on the book coming out. It was.... illuminating.

Strangely, after hearing that story I was sympathetic to Palin. It was made clear that she was a last minute choice, had almost zero vetting, and barely any prep time. I think anyone thrust onto the stage that late at the game would have looked stupid.

Of course any sympathy I have for her starts to evaporate as you look at the things she's done and said since the campaign ended....

How 'bout when she did the "palling around with terrorists" thing during the campaign?

Again, this is all from people who ran the Campaign that is only just now figuring out Obama is a Librul.

Rock%20Salt.jpg

grain of salt

If anyone takes a look at the GOP polls, 2012 is Mitt Romney's race to win or lose. Palin doesn't have any real support for prez. I'll buy her book, and watch her show, but she won't win any nomination.

Palin admits thinking Iraq behind 9/11

In her debut as a contributor to Fox News Tuesday, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin admitted that leading up to her 2008 vice presidential debate, she thought Iraq may have been behind the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

Interviewed by Fox News’s Bill O’Reilly on his show “The O’Reilly Factor,” Palin trashed many of the critical accounts of her candidacy in the new book “Game Change.” But one story from the book that Palin did not say was “made up” or “a lie” was the description of her uncertainty as to whether Iraq had a hand in the planning of the Sept. 11 attacks.

“I did talk a lot to [campaign strategist] Steve Schmidt about the history of the war and where the attackers could have come from,” Palin said of her debate prep during the fall of 2008 — more than five years after the start of the war in Iraq and seven years after the terrorist attacks that hit New York and Washington.

She dodged most questions about the book's accusations or gave non-denial denials, but she admitted the fact that in 2008, 5 years after we entered the War in Iraq, 7 years after the attack, and 4 years after the 9/11 Commission published their report, and despite being discredited in every way imaginable, the Vice Presidential candidate thought Saddam Hussein might have been behind 9/11 and wanted to know if the hijackers could have been from Iraq.

She's even more ignorant than her base.

Jesus H. Christ.

Quote:

Forum List

Back