She Didn't Want To Seem Racist

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
The woman told detectives she complied with her attacker's requests because he repeatedly threatened to kill her 11-month old baby.

The woman had just left the Babies R Us store on when she noticed a man in a tattered military coat lurking in the parking lot, she told police. The woman told detectives she was worried because the man looked like a thug, but she didn't want to seem racist.

She had just purchased a princess hat for her daughter's first birthday pictures when the man stepped up behind her and pulled a gun from under his coat.

"The suspect stated, 'All I want is money. You will be fine. You don't want anything to happen to your baby. Just listen to me,''' the investigating detective wrote in his reports.

"She said she walked around her vehicle and opened the driver's side door. She pushed the seat forward and the suspect got into the vehicle and sat behind the driver's seat. The victim asked the suspect where they were going and he stated, 'The closest bank that's yours. If I see the cops, your baby's dead.'"

The woman told detectives she was worried because the man looked like a thug, but she didn't want to seem racist."She said he had an odor of alcohol on his breath, and the subject stated, 'Don't freak out,'" the police report indicates.

The woman offered to give the man several hundred dollars she had in her car, and drove him to the bank to withdraw another $500. The man then demanded she drive to Fruitvale Junior High, where he raped the woman at gunpoint in front of her daughter.

Bakersfield Police: Attacker threatened baby during Rosedale rape | KGET TV 17

Last edited:
  • Banned
So, none of you can relate to what this woman was feeling?

You know, that feeling a "white" person gets if they question the way a person of "color" is behaving?

A white person better make dam sure that their complaint about a person or color is right, or they will no doubt be considered a racist.

I bet you from now on this woman will pay more attention to her "racist" instincts.

Forum List

Back