She chose pooooorly

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
and even more unfortunate, she was making this same choice for women all over her country with her activism.
Swedish woman raped and sexually assaulted by Afghan migrant teens | Daily Mail Online
A Swedish woman in her 40s was brutally raped by an Afghan teenager while another migrant man molested her, a court has heard.
The victim later told police she took an interest in the teenagers, having been told they were migrants from Afganistan.

She explained that she had been a member of a Facebook group which campaigns against the deportation of migrants from Sweden.

Let's hope the jolting from the repeated rapes, rattled something in her brain and brought finally some sense and sanity to that poor , misguided woman.

But I'm not holding my breath.

Not that I dont feel pity for her....she only did what she was told.......only haters are against bringing in others.....rrriiighhtttt

Last edited:
She has to learn her lesson I guess, the hard way....but, sadly and wrongly , she wanted to do it ....nobody pushed her.....even a child should have known better.

Even a little child should have known better.:dunno:

Her mistake was to not be wearing a niqab. Soon, all the women in Europe will be wearing one.

Her mistake was to not be wearing a niqab. Soon, all the women in Europe will be wearing one.
You know we had an influx of immigrants that were muslin back in the sixties and seventies and those people soon asimilated into the commmunity and many converted to christianity and I would see them at church and they became liked members of society. Recent immigrants do not seem to join the community like before, I wonder what changed?

--------------------------------------------------------- thats called , getting exactly what the Deserve and i love seeing it happen Taz .

You know we had an influx of immigrants that were muslin back in the sixties and seventies and those people soon asimilated into the commmunity and many converted to christianity and I would see them at church and they became liked members of society. Recent immigrants do not seem to join the community like before, I wonder what changed?
-------------------------------------------------------- i don't remember that but i was rural in a very small isolated area and didn't really care as i was just 18 at that time and all i saw where good Native Americans born in the USA . -------------- feck immigrants though , let them stay where they belong is my opinion . If they are so smart and great they should be able to build a really nice society with running water , toilet paper , and sewage systems rather than admiring and worshiping the Atlas Mountains Evenflow . :afro: ---------------- just a comment !!

-------------------------------------------------------- i don't remember that but i was rural in a very small isolated area and didn't really care as i was just 18 at that time and all i saw where good Native Americans born in the USA . -------------- feck immigrants though , let them stay where they belong is my opinion . If they are so smart and great they should be able to build a really nice society with running water , toilet paper , and sewage systems rather than admiring and worshiping the Atlas Mountains Evenflow . :afro: ---------------- just a comment !!
I was in a small community at the time also at the time population 3500. Our heart doctor and our ear nose and throat doctors were from Saudi Arabia and Iran respectively. They and their children became respected members of our community. The heart doctor had a daughter I was especialy fond of, she was into gymnastics. She was also smart and funny. I would see her tan legs and that smile the word no left my vocabulary. She got affection on demand from me. She is a Doctor now at Cedars in Beverly Hills and even at fifty looks amazing in a bikini!

Sixty percent of voters want Sweden to take in fewer refugees than it currently does, according to an opinion poll.
The proportion of responders who said they thought immigration had an overall positive effect on Sweden shrank from 63 to 44 percent, while the opposite proportion, of those who said immigration was bad for the country overall, grew from 13 to 31 percent.
Six out of ten voters in Sweden want fewer refugees: poll

This is where the govt calls their citizens racists and speeds up the process before opposition ends it

I was in a small community at the time also at the time population 3500. Our heart doctor and our ear nose and throat doctors were from Saudi Arabia and Iran respectively. They and their children became respected members of our community. The heart doctor had a daughter I was especialy fond of, she was into gymnastics. She was also smart and funny. I would see her tan legs and that smile the word no left my vocabulary. She got affection on demand from me. She is a Doctor now at Cedars in Beverly Hills and even at fifty looks amazing in a bikini!
--------------------------------------------------------------- [emotional attachment eh] Anyway , she and they shoulda stayed in 'iran' in my opinion Evenflow . I was born in 49 and while being healthy and never needing too much Doctoring i did have my tonsils removed by an American Doctor in about 1958 and my shattered knee set by another American Doctor in about 1962 . Feck these imported legal and illegal people Evenflow .

--------------------------------------------------------------- [emotional attachment eh] Anyway , she and they shoulda stayed in 'iran' in my opinion Evenflow . I was born in 49 and while being healthy and never needing too much Doctoring i did have my tonsils removed by an American Doctor in about 1958 and my shattered knee set by another American Doctor in about 1962 . Feck these imported people Evenflow .
Some I like some I do not! At any rate they came here legally! I feel for people who live in areas that are dangerous, but if you want to live here I demand that you do it legally. If you get here the right way and join the community welcome! Other wise go fucking home! I am tired of writing new laws enforce the laws on the books and if they are to bad to enforce then get them off the fucking books.

there is no difference between a legal or an illegal . Both term are defined by Government and politicians that have not represented Americans since 'reagan and the bush's' started the entire problem . In the 50s we still had a government that still did some of the bidding of Americans as 'IKE' did his Operation Wetback and cleaned up the USA for Americans of all ages Evenflow .

as far as FEELINGS GO . I have Feelings for young American kids in American schools and society that cater or have to deal imported foreigners Evenflow .

there is no difference between a legal or an illegal . Both term are defined by Government and politicians that have not represented Americans since 'reagan and the bush's' started the entire problem . In the 50s we still had a government that still did some of the bidding of Americans as 'IKE' did his Operation Wetback and cleaned up the USA for Americans of all ages Evenflow .
Big difference in my mind! One follows rules and the other does not! We common people do not make the rules but we live by them or should! I can not fault anyone who plays by the rules and have success. I will use the rules to my advantage when I can, I afford this same courtesy to others!

Forum List

Back