Shawnee Woman Thwarts Home Invasion

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Shawnee Woman Thwarts Home Invasion​

B: Evan Anderson
Jan 11, 2013

SHAWNEE, Oklahoma -Armed with a gun and ready to shoot, a Shawnee woman defended her home as man broke down her door. It happened in broad daylight and she didn't back down.

Pam Loman and her husband, James, say they've lived on Homer Lane in Shawnee for over 10 years and have never had any problems. But early Friday afternoon, while Pam was home alone, she quickly figured out, three men outside her home were up to no good.

"I still feel queasy sick at my stomach, a little shaky, a little nervous," Pam said.

Pam says the knocking got harder, to just outright banging.

"So my instinct was to go get a gun. I don't know why, I never in my life felt like I needed to go get a gun," Pam said.

She stood near her kitchen, just steps away from the front door, with both hands on her .32-caliber pistol.

And just all of a sudden, with one kick, he knock the door completely in. The frame came flying down. Things came flying everywhere," Pam recalled. "And he saw that I had the gun, and he grabbed the door handle and pulled the door shut."

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Shawnee Woman Thwarts Home Invasion - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |

Forum List

Back