Shaving for the guys

i know that the girls there shave legs but what about guys? are girls expect t o shave there legs and are guys expect t o shave there face? m y dad and morfar there shave for long time. m y cousin h e is 18 and shave his face. h e cant shave with razor so i see him get all the junk to do this. d o society think i f a guy h e don't shave his face, is this alternativ live style? what d o you think?
If Morfar stopped shaving, would all the men in your family stop too?

i know that the girls there shave legs but what about guys? are girls expect t o shave there legs and are guys expect t o shave there face? m y dad and morfar there shave for long time. m y cousin h e is 18 and shave his face. h e cant shave with razor so i see him get all the junk to do this. d o society think i f a guy h e don't shave his face, is this alternativ live style? what d o you think?

As Mofar does so do I .

As Mofar does so do I .

Sheep.

Facial hair is gross, I won't even look twice at a guy that doesn't shave. And he can trim below too if he wants me to go anywhere near it.

m y cousin h e is 18 and shave his face. h e cant shave with razor so i see him get all the junk to do this. d o society think i f a guy h e don't shave his face, is this alternativ live style? what d o you think?

Men have shaved since the stone age when they first did it with a piece of flaked flint or chert. The ancient Romans called those who didn't shave "barbarians" which was the Latin word for "hairy one" or unshaven one, the one who sounds like he is saying bar-bar-bar, thus we have the word barber.

Facial hair is gross, I won't even look twice at a guy that doesn't shave. And he can trim below too if he wants me to go anywhere near it.
We won't be fighting over the same men, then, :lol:

I like beards on men. Short beards, none of this:

zz_top.jpg

I'll take him and his facial hair thank you! :cool:

jonny.jpg

I'd ask him to shave it off.. It looks too scratchy. If a guy has the right "texture" of facial hair, they can keep a goatee. Otherwise, it's just gotta go.

Forum List

Back