Shaving for the guys

Svante

cybernetic organism
Dec 11, 2008
Ragnarök
i know that the girls there shave legs but what about guys? are girls expect t o shave there legs and are guys expect t o shave there face? m y dad and morfar there shave for long time. m y cousin h e is 18 and shave his face. h e cant shave with razor so i see him get all the junk to do this. d o society think i f a guy h e don't shave his face, is this alternativ live style? what d o you think?

I shave as little as possible and at any given time you will find me looking like a bearded tramp.

I think a guy should always shave. It looks neater, more professional. It also prevents stubble burns on their girlfriend or wife.

I don't mind if he doesn't shave~ :eusa_drool:

DesmondShirtless.jpg

I am well retired so I only shave when going some place where i want to not look like a bum, like church.
I hate shaving

But when i go to LA Fitness I see lots of guys shaving their head, arms, chest, legs, crotch, hands etc. etc.

I am well retired so I only shave when going some place where i want to not look like a bum, like church.
I hate shaving

But when i go to LA Fitness I see lots of guys shaving their head, arms, chest, legs, crotch, hands etc. etc.

While they are working out! :eek:

You watch them shave themselves in the shower? :confused:

I didn't say i stood there and watched. While taking my own shower it is hard not to notice them. There are no curtains on the showers and there a 8 shower, 4 opposite 4.

Kinda like jail!

Sounds like u been in jail, \

but from what I hear, showers there are either in a big open bay with several shower heads, or in one man shower rooms.

I didn't say i stood there and watched. While taking my own shower it is hard not to notice them. There are no curtains on the showers and there a 8 shower, 4 opposite 4.

Kinda like jail!

but from what I hear, showers there are either in a big open bay with several shower heads, or in one man shower rooms.

Hey, I've seen some jail shower scenes in movies. The only time I've seen a jail (well, a jail house) was I had to bail out a friend who got arrested for fishing without a license, I kid you not. (ah, Indiana.................)

Kinda like jail!

Hey, I've seen some jail shower scenes in movies. The only time I've seen a jail (well, a jail house) was I had to bail out a friend who got arrested for fishing without a license, I kid you not. (ah, Indiana.................)

I used to visit in Pendleton, (Indiana)

Forum List

Back