Sharron Angle's most pathetic statement ever!

I agree that Angle is a typical politician, willing to try any angle to get ahead, but it is just I have never seen such a stupid angle :)lol: there I go again) in a very, very long time.

Keep in my mind, Angle IS the Tea Party personified. This is exactly what they wanted, exactly where they stand, exactly who they are.

If you seriously think Angle is the tea party personified, then what could have been the most intelligent part of you, ran down someone's leg.
she was supported by the tea party for the primary

Which tea party GROUP supported her? When people use the phrase 'tea party', they think of it as a monolithic centralized party like Dems and Repubs with an identifiable head. Hell, you, I, most media, the NAACP, etc., and most other USMB posters forget that the tea party is fragmented with changing faces. Therefore, currently, no one face IS, and logically can be, the tea party personified.
The Changing Face of the Tea Party | The Rundown News Blog | PBS NewsHour | PBS

If you seriously think Angle is the tea party personified, then what could have been the most intelligent part of you, ran down someone's leg.
she was supported by the tea party for the primary

Which tea party GROUP supported her? When people use the phrase 'tea party', they think of it as a monolithic centralized party like Dems and Repubs with an identifiable head. Hell, you, I, most media, the NAACP, etc., and most other USMB posters forget that the tea party is fragmented with changing faces. Therefore, currently, no one face IS, and logically can be, the tea party personified.
The Changing Face of the Tea Party | The Rundown News Blog | PBS NewsHour | PBS
oh, i understand that
but she went to tea party's and got supporters
while i think the lefts claims about the tea party are disgusting, i think this one has some staying power
she was the consummate tea party candidate during the primary

Keep in my mind, Angle IS the Tea Party personified. This is exactly what they wanted, exactly where they stand, exactly who they are.

Oh, I forgot again,

First rule of Tea Party, there is no Tea Party.

This is pretty good!!

If you yahoo search sharron angle tea party endorsed you get this page for hit #2:

Elect Sharron Angle - Republican for U.S. Senate
Sharron Angle - U.S. Senate 2010 - In public service, example goes farther than a ... Sharron Angle is the official endorsed candidate of the Tea Party Express, Mark ...
sharronangle.com/index.html - Cached

but you click the link and the page is gone.

any guesses?

This is pretty good!!

If you yahoo search sharron angle tea party endorsed you get this page for hit #2:

Sharron Angle - U.S. Senate 2010 - In public service, example goes farther than a ... Sharron Angle is the official endorsed candidate of the Tea Party Express, Mark ...

any guesses?
maybe because that tea party express guy was cast out?

and it looks like there was a cached page you could have gone to

Last edited:
This is pretty good!!

any guesses?
maybe because that tea party express guy was cast out?

and it looks like there was a cached page you could have gone to

I clicked that and didn't get a page. Yes I think they got rid of the MarKKK Williams/Tea Party Express endorsement.

I still say they should have nominated the Tarkanian guy. Angle and Lowden are both a couple of daft split tails...

...send a MAN to do the job!!!!! lolololol

sounds like a typical politican to me
ANY politician

I have never heard a dem say this....have you? If so, a link?
you don't think dems want favorable coverage from the media?
are you REALLY that stupid?

oh wait, never mind, i forgot who i was replying to for a moment
Kerry on
This woman explained why she ran from reporters...over and over..it turns out its because she only wants to talk to fox and fox type reporters...

That is weakness at its core.

Too fast for you? Let me know, and I will slow down for ya.

Forum List

Back