Sharron Angle's most pathetic statement ever!

Guerrilla

Jun 14, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TrIKQagJPs]YouTube - Sharron Angle Tells Fox News' Carl Cameron That The News Media Should Be Friends[/ame]

Is this the objectivity and honesty the tea partiers want?

She's advocating propaganda!

Anyone that advocates a transparent candidate or government, defend this. I dare you.

.....and despite her total lameness, she's pulled back into a neck and neck race with Harry Reid here, as of the latest local polls, sunday.
(This is NOT an endorsement by B. Kidd, but am responsible for the content of this post)

Even the Fox News interviewer can not help but laugh.

I've never seen a bigger joke in politics.

We need to have the press be our friend. We want them to ask the questions we want to answer so that they report the news the way we want it to be reported.

Then she prostitutes her website twice. All within 26 seconds.

She's truly amazing. An amazing disaster.

Yeah, Alvin Green is a joke and everyone knows it.

People actually think Angle is a worthy candidate.

Don't keep deflecting. Does this give tea partiers confidence in their fight?

Keep in my mind, Angle IS the Tea Party personified. This is exactly what they wanted, exactly where they stand, exactly who they are.

If you seriously think Angle is the tea party personified, then what could have been the most intelligent part of you, ran down someone's leg.

What am I missing? I'm no fan, being I don't know really anything about her but all she said is we want the media to like us so out message gets out the way we put it out, NOT PUT THROUGH THE SPINNER... Kind of like what we are seeing here.

She didn't say we need to take over the media, and force what we want the public to see and hear... No, she clearly said we want the media to like us so they represent us rather than misrepresent us.

Am I the only one that saw it like that? Again, I'm not even trying to "defend her, I just don't see how the OP took it in a bad way... Did Obama wish for the media to hate him and spin everything he said while running for president?

Honey, she was talking to the side who are supposed to like her, and that side laughed at her.

Forum List

Back