Sharron Angle Tells Hispanic Kids They Might Be Asian

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Poor Sharron should stop digging.

Sharron Angle Tells Hispanic Students That They Might Be Asian -- Daily Intel

When Nevada Senate candidate Sharron Angle dropped by the Rancho High School Hispanic Student Union in Las Vegas on Friday, she was asked about an ad she aired which, in criticizing Harry Reid on immigration, included a photo of three allegedly menacing-looking Hispanics. But Angle posited that maybe the men in the photo weren't even Hispanic at all. "You know, I don’t know that all of you are Latino," she told them, the students in the Hispanic Student Union. "Some of you look a little more Asian to me. I don’t know that." To make it clear just how hard it can be to tell who is Latino and who is Asian and who is white, Angle added, "I’ve been called the first Asian legislator in our Nevada State Assembly." Really? She was? No. A spokesman later explained that Angle said that because "a reporter thought she looked Asian." And so Sharron Angle continues to confound us nearly every time she says anything.

When I first got to America and encountered a Mexican American, I thought he was some kind of Asian. Filipino perhaps. We don't have too many "Hispanic" people downunder.

Yeah, some mexicans do look asian!!!!

103097-stupid-stupid-dose-mexican_license_2.jpg

When I first got to America and encountered a Mexican American, I thought he was some kind of Asian. Filipino perhaps. We don't have too many "Hispanic" people downunder.

One of my Nam buddies & their patrol ran into some tribesmen, and they thought the two blacks were wearing camouflage, and were trying to rub a spot off.

When Nevada Senate candidate Sharron Angle dropped by the Rancho High School Hispanic Student Union in Las Vegas on Friday, she was asked about an ad she aired which, in criticizing Harry Reid on immigration, included a photo of three allegedly menacing-looking Hispanics. But Angle posited that maybe the men in the photo weren't even Hispanic at all. "You know, I don’t know that all of you are Latino," she told them, the students in the Hispanic Student Union. "Some of you look a little more Asian to me. I don’t know that." To make it clear just how hard it can be to tell who is Latino and who is Asian and who is white, Angle added, "I’ve been called the first Asian legislator in our Nevada State Assembly." Really? She was? No. A spokesman later explained that Angle said that because "a reporter thought she looked Asian." And so Sharron Angle continues to confound us nearly every time she says anything.

And this statement is suppose to MEAN something? Something we're supposed to be so concerned about--that we're not going to vote for her--:lol::lol:

You liberals must be in all out panic mode to post something that is so IRREVELANT as this.

And this statement is suppose to MEAN something? Something we're supposed to be so concerned about--that we're not going to vote for her--:lol::lol:

This woman is an indication of just how far politics has sunk. In most places of employment her comments would have resulted in her termination. And this woman is running for public office?

This woman is an indication of just how far politics has sunk. In most places of employment her comments would have resulted in her termination. And this woman is running for public office?

Bullshit. Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy that "a few years ago [Barack Obama] would be getting us coffee."

Harry Reid said Barack Obama speaks in a "Negro dialect" when he wants to.

Whose standard is Sharron Angle being held to?

Mao Tse-tung..........according to her.....................No wonder I can't understand what she says. LMAO!! :lol:

Bullshit. Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy that "a few years ago [Barack Obama] would be getting us coffee."

Harry Reid said Barack Obama speaks in a "Negro dialect" when he wants to.

Whose standard is Sharron Angle being held to?

Links?

I hope that batshit crazy loon loses by a few points and she can look at how pitiful she did with latino's.

Yea they might be Hispanic, they might be Asian

What she knows for sure is that they are not white

You liberals must be in all out panic mode to post something that is so IRREVELANT as this.

Oh, of course not. You dolts kept voting for the "strategery" guy and the "nucular" guy genius, so why should your support for an obvious moran be any different?

Boeing54kueuvg.jpg

Forum List

Back