Sharron Angle sends Joy Behar flowers

This is the titlke of the thread.

Does it man to you no one should talk about Angle?

I think we should be talking about the many different varieties of flowers on the great planet of ours.

Anyone else? :)

I think we should be talking about the many different varieties of flowers on the great planet of ours.

Remember Jennifer Flowers?

gflowersjpg.jpg

Gertrude Gennifer Flowers (born January 24, 1950) is a model and actress who had a sexual relationship with former U.S. President Bill Clinton. Prior to Bill Clinton's presidency, she also posed nude for Penthouse magazine and was an actress in two films and one TV show. After becoming a celebrity, she acted as herself in two films and guest starred as herself in various TV shows.

gflowersjpg.jpg

Gertrude Gennifer Flowers (born January 24, 1950) is a model and actress who had a sexual relationship with former U.S. President Bill Clinton. Prior to Bill Clinton's presidency, she also posed nude for Penthouse magazine and was an actress in two films and one TV show. After becoming a celebrity, she acted as herself in two films and guest starred as herself in various TV shows.

Close, but no cigar!

gflowersjpg.jpg

Close, but no cigar!

:lol:

No Cigar........that we KNOW ABOUT................:eusa_whistle:

you cant deal with Angles own words out of her mouth so you play games and call names.

You will fail at advancing your agenda with that tact

gflowersjpg.jpg

Close, but no cigar!

No cigar?

Where is this cigar?

Forum List

Back