Sharron Angle raised $14 million in 3rd quarter

So it's ok with you if unions do it?

You idiot...

Nope, but when Unions do it they take credit for it. They don't make up names and hide behind the name of an organization which does not exist.
Not everything is above boards... You're just mad that the Constitution allows anyone to donate....

Why add, "You idiot"? All that does is prove you lack the skills to debate an issue honestly. And, from that I infer, you are willfully ignorant or too limited to actually think critically about an issue.
It comes from your history of idiotic posts on this board...

You are free to infer whatever you want... I can't stop you from making mistakes...

Thanks for sharing (have you ever thought of dating Willow Tree or Stepanie? You have much in common with both).

I think it's a sad state that it matters how much money you can raise and not what your stance is on the issues that matters most in determining election results.

This is absolutely astounding. I have never heard of a candidate not running for president raise this kind of money in that time span.

Former Nevada state Assemblywoman Sharron Angle (R) raised an eye-popping $14 million between July 1 and Sept. 30 for her challenge to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D), a stunning number that far eclipses the cash-collection totals of other prominent candidates seeking Senate seats next month.

"Sharron Angle produced one of the most successful single quarters of fundraising in the nation's history for a U.S. Senate campaign," said Angle communications director Jarrod Agen. "This is a testament to the hatred of Harry Reid, the nation's disapproval of President Obama, and the unprecedented grassroots support for Sharron Angle."

The Fix - Sharron Angle raised $14 million in 3rd quarter

The queston is: Who provided the $14 million?
[well, I suspect Roberts, Alito, Kennedy, Thomas and Scalia facilitated the donation. We'll never know if elected who bought the seat for her]
Citizens United v. FEC was a coup by five reactionary conservative activist members of the USSC.

you're as bad as Obama, worse actually, as he has something to lose.........nice.

And its interesting to see, even deeply blue org.s like the Baltimore Sun and NY Times think that this shtick is way over the top too, but leave it to some of you here to get to the left of them.....you should be ashamed of yourself. Alas.... one needs the requisite shame first of course, which it appears, you have none.

Nope, but when Unions do it they take credit for it. They don't make up names and hide behind the name of an organization which does not exist.
Why add, "You idiot"? All that does is prove you lack the skills to debate an issue honestly. And from that I infer you are willfully ignorant or too limited to actually think critically about an issue.

How about OFA and Media Matters? Those sound like made up names to me. And that's just for starters.

Not if you thought about it. If you don't understand the distinction, I must conclude you haven't, can't or won't.

The distinction is they use money to shill for the regime.

Who cares where she got it? Harry Reid exploits his political power to raise as much as he wants. Are her donors tainted because they oppose the regime?

The companies that gave it to her and expect something in return might care. Money is influence and 14 million is a lot in influence.

So what? Does her opponent have access to that, and more, thanks to his position in government?

This is open rebellion, pal. We're not going to play by rules the regime doesn't have to live by.

Ok, that's fine just realize that foreign companies are making contributions for their best interest, not Americas. But who cares are American interests? This is a "rebellion"! If America gets screwed in the deal at least my side won.

What a patriot!

The companies that gave it to her and expect something in return might care. Money is influence and 14 million is a lot in influence.

So what? Does her opponent have access to that, and more, thanks to his position in government?

This is open rebellion, pal. We're not going to play by rules the regime doesn't have to live by.

Ok, that's fine just realize that foreign companies are making contributions for their best interest, not Americas. But who cares are American interests? This is a "rebellion"! If America gets screwed in the deal at least my side won.

What a patriot!

That's an Obama lie. Nobody, not even his sycopants in the MSM, believes that.

Obama is screwing America. The majority of Americans who oppose him care about America's interests.

His party is toast, as well they should be.

What a patriot!

Obama is screwing America. The majority of Americans who oppose him care about America's interests.

What part of my post is a lie?

What a patriot!

That foreign funds are driving the opposition to Obama.

Don't be a sucker. Obama's biggest enemy is free Americans.

Thanks Fox news !

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dont forget talk radio...... thats how I became aware of her, and when I learned more, I donated. Plus, after the Obama regime went after the state of Arizona, I had to get involved. BLAME IT ON THE OBAMA REGIME for a "change" (pun intended)

Who cares where she got it? Harry Reid exploits his political power to raise as much as he wants. Are her donors tainted because they oppose the regime?

Wrong..... Americans from across the country have donated BIG TIME to these electoral races across the nation.
They are crucial to ALL of our well being as a nation. Therefore we have donated lots of cash... I know I have.

Give me a break... :doubt:

I think it's a sad state that it matters how much money you can raise and not what your stance is on the issues that matters most in determining election results.

When the regime lies about your stance on issues, what are your options as a challenger except to spend money and dispel those lies?

Quoting her own website isn't really lying.

Don't be a sucker. Obama's biggest enemy is free Americans.

They just cant get their head around the fact that we can think for ourselves, and are willing to donate our hard earned cash in order to save the nation.
Its a big new world now.... get used to it. You libturds taught us well..... :cool:

Thanks Fox news !

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dont forget talk radio...... thats how I became aware of her, and when I learned more, I donated. Plus, after the Obama regime went after the state of Arizona, I had to get involved. BLAME IT ON THE OBAMA REGIME for a "change" (pun intended)

Wrong..... Americans from across the country have donated BIG TIME to these electoral races across the nation.
They are crucial to ALL of our well being as a nation. Therefore we have donated lots of cash... I know I have.

I gave her $100 bucks and do expect something...that she will kick Harry Reid's ass out of office.

Thanks Fox news !

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I gave her $100 bucks and do expect something...that she will kick Harry Reid's ass out of office.

Mine was'nt that much, but I do hope and pray :eusa_pray: to wake up on Nov. 3rd and see that bastard unemployed!

& I LIVE IN TEXAS!

Regardless.... money is what wins elections. Just ask Soros :lol:

Last edited:

Mine was'nt that much, but I do hope and pray :eusa_pray: to wake up on Nov. 3rd and see that bastard unemployed!

& I LIVE IN TEXAS!

Meh. I don't live in Nevada, either.

I guess that makes us "foreign."

I didnt say that, I said foreign funds are being used by the Chamber to make contributions to canidates. What part of that is a lie?

Last edited:
Thanks Fox news !

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I think you are addressing a point I havent made. I didnt say that Americans DONT donate to her. I said foreign money coming from the CC will expect something in return for their donations. How is that wrong?

I gave her $100 - the only thing I expect in return is for her to win. That will be reward enough.

PS - I donated to Meg Whitman, Carly Fiorina, and my own Congressman Buck McKeon as well. I also sent a few hundred bucks each to GOPAC, and to SUPERPACUSA. I might make a few more small contributions before the elections are over too.

Last edited:
Thanks Fox news !

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I think you are addressing a point I havent made. I didnt say that Americans DONT donate to her. I said foreign money coming from the CC will expect something in return for their donations. How is that wrong?

I love it when people take rumor and unfounded accusations as fact.

Forum List

Back