Sharpton Vows To Shut NYC Down

If this was Rush...the bitching, crying, and whining would be non-stop...

I am so tired of him and the rabble rousing, when he actually could work to make things better.

Now they are demanding a Special prosecutor. GET THE HELL OVER IT.

The Judge followed the law. The fact is the man killed had problems and his buddies were thugs and criminals. I know who I will believe given a choice between a cop and a thug. Especially when the claim is made it was racist and the cops involved were in fact the exact same race.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080427/ap_on_re_us/police_shooting

Now they are demanding a Special prosecutor. GET THE HELL OVER IT.

The Judge followed the law. The fact is the man killed had problems and his buddies were thugs and criminals. I know who I will believe given a choice between a cop and a thug. Especially when the claim is made it was racist and the cops involved were in fact the exact same race.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080427/ap_on_re_us/police_shooting

So much for freedom, individual rights, and the power of the people over the state, eh RGS? Guess that only applies to people of your own religion.

Get the hell over cops pumping 50 bullets into 3 unarmed guys? No, I really don't think I will.

So much for freedom, individual rights, and the power of the people over the state, eh RGS? Guess that only applies to people of your own religion.

Get the hell over cops pumping 50 bullets into 3 unarmed guys? No, I really don't think I will.

Try going to a F.A.T.S machine...THEN...MAYBE...You will have an understanding of what cops have to face. Otherwise unless you were one of those cops you have NO idea what they were going thru in a shoot dont shoot situation.

Try going to a F.A.T.S machine...THEN...MAYBE...You will have an understanding of what cops have to face. Otherwise unless you were one of those cops you have NO idea what they were going thru in a shoot dont shoot situation.

I don't really give a shit. If they couldn't handle it, don't be a cop. If you can't handle situations with unarmed civilians well enough to avoid pumping 50 bullets into innocent people, you need to go into a different line of work.

I don't really give a shit. If they couldn't handle it, don't be a cop. If you can't handle situations with unarmed civilians well enough to avoid pumping 50 bullets into innocent people, you need to go into a different line of work.

Obviously they could handle it because THEY are alive. If it were you...You would be dead. The fact that you dont give a shit says that you are already a cop hater and you have NO arguement.

Obviously they could handle it because THEY are alive.

Thats the only point of police officers? For them to stay alive? Really?

If it were you...You would be dead.

Killed by Sean Bell, right?

The fact that you dont give a shit says that you are already a cop hater and you have NO arguement.

And the fact that you don't give a shit says that your a racist little bitch.

Fun game, generalizing like that, eh?

The legal system tried the suspects, in this case the police officers, and found them not guilty. That means there was not enough evidence to convince the judge they had ill intent.

What the article doesn't say is there were actually 5 cops on the scene who fired the 50 rounds. It also doesn't cover that police are trained to shoot until the threat has stopped. Obviously the officers felt there was a threat and continued to shoot. Obviously the judge agreed.

Where was all of this indignation when OJ got let go? Didn't see Al and his crew threatening to shut LA down because of the injustice. Oh, that's because it was the black man who got off........... no racism there.:rolleyes:

The legal system tried the suspects, in this case the police officers, and found them not guilty. That means there was not enough evidence to convince the judge they had ill intent.

Hmm sort of, but close enough, yes.

What the article doesn't say is there were actually 5 cops on the scene who fired the 50 rounds. It also doesn't cover that police are trained to shoot until the threat has stopped. Obviously the officers felt there was a threat and continued to shoot. Obviously the judge agreed.

I don't see how 5 cops makes it any better. And keep in mind that in the American Justice system a ruling is either not guilty or guilty...it is not innocent or guilty.

Where was all of this indignation when OJ got let go? Didn't see Al and his crew threatening to shut LA down because of the injustice. Oh, that's because it was the black man who got off........... no racism there.:rolleyes:

OJ allegedly murdering 2 whites represents wider racial issues that have plagued this country for hundreds of years?

I don't see how 5 cops makes it any better. And keep in mind that in the American Justice system a ruling is either not guilty or guilty...it is not innocent or guilty.

It means that FIVE different people all came to the same conclusion. They all conlcuded that Sean Bell posed a threat worth deadly force.

OJ allegedly murdering 2 whites represents wider racial issues that have plagued this country for hundreds of years?

OJ was someone who everyone felt was guilty and got off. No protests there. Al Sharpton was crying for justice for Nicole Simpson and Ronald Goldman, was he? No, because they were both white and the black man was set free. Seems like racism to me.

It means that FIVE different people all came to the same conclusion. They all conlcuded that Sean Bell posed a threat worth deadly force.

One of them fired once. One of them fired 3 times. One of them fired 31 times, pausing to reload. I wouldn't say they all concluded the same thing.

OJ was someone who everyone felt was guilty and got off. No protests there.

Really? I wasn't aware there was a national consensus on OJ's guilt.

Al Sharpton was crying for justice for Nicole Simpson and Ronald Goldman, was he? No, because they were both white and the black man was set free. Seems like racism to me.

I pointed out the difference already.

Thats the only point of police officers? For them to stay alive? Really?

Killed by Sean Bell, right?

And the fact that you don't give a shit says that your a racist little bitch.

Fun game, generalizing like that, eh?

I am racist because you have no clue about a "shoot dont, shoot situation. "
That is a WONDERFUL arguement you got there. If you dont care about the facts nor in finding them for yourself how do you ever propose that you would actually make a good lawyer?

Oh and 1 shot plus 3 shots plus 31 shots fired dont equal 50.....

I am racist because you have no clue about a "shoot dont, shoot situation. "
That is a WONDERFUL arguement you got there. If you dont care about the facts nor in finding them for yourself how do you ever propose that you would actually make a good lawyer?

Except that wasn't the argument. But nice try.

Oh and 1 shot plus 3 shots plus 31 shots fired dont equal 50.....

No shit sherlock.

I don't understand why the cops waited until the men were all in the car to confront them if what they say is true.

At the very least these cops should be relieved of duty.

That Great Legal Mind of Larkinn at work again. Clinton is Innocent of Perjury cause a Court never found him guilty but these cops are just "not guilty" cause a Court agreed they did not do it.

You are aware that in our system one is PRESUMED Innocent. That means BY definition if you are not find guilty you are INNOCENT.

These men had their day in court and people like you do not like the outcome so want a do over. Sorry does not work that way, well unless the feds make up bogus 'civil rights" claims and try them again.

I hope you are not planning to be a criminal lawyer, you obviously have failed that part of your training miserably Mr. Mensa.

That Great Legal Mind of Larkinn at work again. Clinton is Innocent of Perjury cause a Court never found him guilty but these cops are just "not guilty" cause a Court agreed they did not do it.

The great lying piece of shit RGS is at work again. Please quote me where I said that about Clinton never committed perjury.

You are aware that in our system one is PRESUMED Innocent. That means BY definition if you are not find guilty you are INNOCENT.

No. If you are found not guilty you are not guilty. Thats why they call it not guilty and not innocent.

These men had their day in court and people like you do not like the outcome so want a do over. Sorry does not work that way, well unless the feds make up bogus 'civil rights" claims and try them again.

Nice LIES, asshole. When did I say I wanted more charges to be filed against them?

I hope you are not planning to be a criminal lawyer, you obviously have failed that part of your training miserably Mr. Mensa.

Its really hilarious how a bunch of retards who know nothing about the law, law school, or the legal process deign to tell me about my law school training.

Forum List

Back