sharpton and jackson on their way to florida...

That racist needs to get the death penalty for this.

He should fry.

And quite a few of those so-called authorities in Sanford need to lose their jobs.

which one is the racist ??

are you talking about jackson and sharpten ...?

Given what I know about the case - this idiot was a wanna b cop......

A vigilante...

I don't know how, or why the victim decided to walk through an alleged "gated community" - usually there is only one way in and one way out - a safe haven - a prison of choice.
WoW!!!

So a black boy is committing a crime for walking through a gated community now huh...? OK, got it.

BTW, he was walking from home, his father's home in that same community, from purchasing snacks to continue watching the basketball game with his family back at the house. But this doesn't need to explained or told to anyone, it's irrelevant to anything in this story.

A vigilante...

I don't know how, or why the victim decided to walk through an alleged "gated community" - usually there is only one way in and one way out - a safe haven - a prison of choice.
WoW!!!

So a black boy is committing a crime for walking through a gated community now huh...? OK, got it.

BTW, he was walking from home, his father's home in that same community, from purchasing snacks to continue watching the basketball game with his family back at the house. But this doesn't need to explained or told to anyone, it's irrelevant to anything in this story.

People don't seem to care about that, they just say he should not have been there.

A vigilante...

WoW!!!

People don't seem to care about that, they just say he should not have been there.

The irony here is that the Florida law Zimmerman is using as his defense says Martin not only had a right to be in the neighborhood but also had every right to defend himself against Zimmerman's pursuit of him. The law states:

A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.
U.S. News - Florida 'Stand Your Ground' law could complicate Trayvon Martin teen shooting case

It seems clear to me that the fundamental issue here turns on determining who the attacker was. Based on the facts reported at this point, I have very little doubt Zimmerman was the attacker. That he then claims to be part of a neighborhood watch is irrelevant.

A vigilante...

:confused:

WoW!!!

The irony here is that the Florida law Zimmerman is using as his defense says Martin not only had a right to be in the neighborhood but also had every right to defend himself against Zimmerman's pursuit of him. The law states:

A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.
U.S. News - Florida 'Stand Your Ground' law could complicate Trayvon Martin teen shooting case

It seems clear to me that the fundamental issue here turns on determining who the attacker was. Based on the facts reported at this point, I have very little doubt Zimmerman was the attacker. That he then claims to be part of a neighborhood watch is irrelevant.
Thank you Imbalance!! :clap2:

A vigilante...

WoW!!!

When I was a kid, I used to sneak through peoples backyards as shortcuts to my destination...I would use private business property as a conduit as a shortcut....I would walk through wooded areas as a shortcut. Even as an adult, I was down in Florida with my wife walking my in-laws community and walked into a neighboring gated community to see the architecture...there was no sentry, but there was an automated "bar" that would lift when your card was scanned...but did nothing to block pedestrians.

Based on some of the posts I am seeing here, people had the right to shoot me dead.

Seems to me this poor kid was just being a kid...and unless evidence shows otherwise, we should not be so quick to refer to the victim as deserving.

WoW!!!

When I was a kid, I used to sneak through peoples backyards as shortcuts to my destination...I would use private business property as a conduit as a shortcut....I would walk through wooded areas as a shortcut. Even as an adult, I was down in Florida with my wife walking my in-laws community and walked into a neighboring gated community to see the architecture...there was no sentry, but there was an automated "bar" that would lift when your card was scanned...but did nothing to block pedestrians.

Based on some of the posts I am seeing here, people had the right to shoot me dead.

Seems to me this poor kid was just being a kid...and unless evidence shows otherwise, we should not be so quick to refer to the victim as deserving.

I get what you are saying but from what I am reading the kids father lived in that community, so he had every right to be there, but alot of people just keep saying "Zimmerman was protecting private property" and "the black shouldn't have been there", its turning into a real tail storm of untrue facts.

are all the facts of the case out yet... a description of the altercation ? i know new quips are coming out all the time... how are they going to frame this as racism without white people involved ? the cops acted stupidly ??

Last edited:
WoW!!!

My aunt use to own a house in Mahopac..and the neighbor's kids cut across her back yard all the time.

Forum List

Back