sharpton and jackson on their way to florida...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Last edited:
Sharpton and Jackson going anywhere does not make a story "significant".

CNN does not "make" this story significant.

The death of a 17-year-old made the story significant.

The loss of someone's son made this story significant.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson just like being in places where there's cameras because they like seeing themselves on TV...

• Banned

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson just like being in places where there's cameras because they like seeing themselves on TV...

chuck schumer

True; and the failure to investigate for weeks makes it news also.

Jackson should be looking into the 41 shootings in his hometown this past weekend. It seems that 10 murders including a 6 year old girl would keep him busy enough.

gotta admit, whenever Jesse Jackson comes outta whatever hole he's been keeping himself in to insert himself, uninvited, into whatever the latest troubles are,

my initial reaction is "(quote chock full of racist epithets)"...

These things happen sometimes when locals don't get it right... or appear to not get it right. There was a case last summer, Kelly Thomas, a guy beaten to death by Fullerton, CA police. If not for a public out cry and international attention, a couple guys would have walked away from beating a guy to death. Even with witnesses and camera rolling. Looks like this thing was on it's way to being swept under the rug also. Jackson and Sharpton are not people I care for much at all, but if it helps get justice for a young man shot and killed for no good reason, good deal, IMO.

gotta admit, whenever Jesse Jackson comes outta whatever hole he's been keeping himself in to insert himself, uninvited, into whatever the latest troubles are,

my initial reaction is "(quote chock full of racist epithets)"...

I am sure the dead kids parents "invited' Jackson.

These things happen sometimes when locals don't get it right... or appear to not get it right. There was a case last summer, Kelly Thomas, a guy beaten to death by Fullerton, CA police. If not for a public out cry and international attention, a couple guys would have walked away from beating a guy to death. Even with witnesses and camera rolling. Looks like this thing was on it's way to being swept under the rug also. Jackson and Sharpton are not people I care for much at all, but if it helps get justice for a young man shot and killed for no good reason, good deal, IMO.

In this particular case, "justice", as defined by certain folks, will be served only when Zimmerman is skinned alive...

The left hasn't had an issue like this in a long time. The A.P. has been stirring the pot and you can count on political vulture Geraldo to be on site to make a buck picking at the red meat.

In this particular case, "justice", as defined by certain folks, will be served only when Zimmerman is skinned alive...

Unfortunate as that may be, this has only been precipitated by Mr. Zimmerman shooting and killing an unarmed 17 year old boy. Personal responsibility is a good term here.

You know....I've read a lot of posts in a lot of threads about this...but not seen anyone suggest he be skinned alive.

Hispanic shoots black attacker, media reports how dangerous it is for blacks living among whites.

Forum List

Back