Sharon

And you will join them and will eat the shit of both of them.

Such lovely things to look forward to for you, burning and shit eating.

If Sharon is in the Hell that the pro-Palestinian Muslim butt-kissers would have us believe...

Then you can bet that that sleazeball Arafat has been assigned to wipe Sharon's ass whenever Arik takes a dump.

You do you say "Fuck you" in Sherrism?

Question for Sherri: Matthew 5:45, Jesus says "Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you" (NIV). If you claim to follow his teachings then why do you celebrate the deaths of Jews? Why do you think it's funny? Who gave you the authority to condemn them to hell? Why do you LMAO when a Jew dies? The readers can plainly see you do not follow Jesus' teachings. One who claims to follow his teachings and does not is known as a heretic, you heretic.

Question for Sherri: Matthew 5:45, Jesus says "Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you" (NIV). If you claim to follow his teachings then why do you celebrate the deaths of Jews? Why do you think it's funny? Who gave you the authority to condemn them to hell? Why do you LMAO when a Jew dies? The readers can plainly see you do not follow Jesus' teachings. One who claims to follow his teachings and does not is known as a heretic, you heretic.
Indeed.

A true Christian would have expressed regret at the passing of a soul.

A true Christian who objected to that soul's actions would have expressed such objections but extended the spiritual and philosophical hand of forgiveness as that soul departed this world...

A true Christian would have closed by offering prayers for the departed soul and asking the Lord God to show mercy to a person whom they believe had done wrong...

A true Christian would have unconditionally forgiven the alleged offender, as Jesus of Nazareth forgave those who crucified him...

A true Christian would have understood and overlooked the advocacy of those who sided with the alleged wrongdoer and forgiven them as well...

That is not what we see at work here...

Consequently, I am forced to conclude that Sherriah is NOT a 'good Christian' in the stereotypical and commonly-accepted sense of the phrase.

The evidence in support of such a conclusion seems overwhelming.

Last edited:
Indeed.

A true Christian would have expressed regret at the passing of a soul.

A true Christian who objected to that soul's actions would have expressed such objections but extended the spiritual and philosophical hand of forgiveness as that soul departed this world...

A true Christian would have closed by offering prayers for the departed soul and asking the Lord God to show mercy to a person whom they believe had done wrong...

A true Christian would have unconditionally forgiven the alleged offender, as Jesus of Nazareth forgave those who crucified him...

A true Christian would have understood and overlooked the advocacy of those who sided with the alleged wrongdoer and forgiven them as well...

That is not what we see at work here...

Consequently, I am forced to conclude that Sherriah is NOT a 'good Christian' in the stereotypical and commonly-accepted sense of the phrase.

The evidence in support of such a conclusion seems overwhelming.

Sherri needs to find a new church/mosque. Didn't she say she went this morning and her preacher/imam said all Jews are going to hell? Sounds like a dangerous cult to me.

And you will join them and will eat the shit of both of them. Such lovely things to look forward to for you, burning and shit eating.
Are these are the thoughts and words of a 'good Christian'?

People can claim to be whoever and whatever they want on the internet.

The funny thing is, Sherri thinks she's fooling us by hiding behind her 'good Christian woman' crap.

In a way, I feel bad because it is like we are enabling her in her madness. Instead we should be calling up the mental health authorities to be checking up on her to make sure she is taking her meds so that she can at least live a halfway normal life, like getting out of her home once in a while. Does anyone really think that a supposedly good Christian woman who has all her mental faculties would tell people to "eat shit?"

Are these are the thoughts and words of a 'good Christian'?

People can claim to be whoever and whatever they want on the internet.

The funny thing is, Sherri thinks she's fooling us by hiding behind her 'good Christian woman' crap.

In a way, I feel bad because it is like we are enabling her in her madness. Instead we should be calling up the mental health authorities to be checking up on her to make sure she is taking her meds so that she can at least live a halfway normal life, like getting out of her home once in a while. Does anyone really think that a supposedly good Christian woman who has all her mental faculties would tell people to "eat shit?"

We tried but she refused.

What are you babbling about here?

Your post responds to nothing I said in that post you allege you reply to.

To address the thread title, the people of the world all have cause to celebrate this Sunday morning, God removing a war criminal from our midst.

Thank you, God.

I read Jesus words and believe His words, you should do the same.

The Internet did not exist yet, when Jesus lived.

The baby killer Sharon is now dead, a poster is stating, starting even a new thread proclaiming tbe news, and I know He cannot be in Heaven unless He now believes in Jesus.

I read Jesus words and believe them.

I suggest you take your own advice and quit telling lies. I am not a Zionist and have said nothing to support it you terrorist.

I still can't stop laughing at the fact that Sherri thinks her posts have any credibility hahaha :lol:

What a fuckin loon :cuckoo:

It thinks the temple being destroyed is the beginning of the end times. What more can you say lol.

Noone said that..

Jesus simply speaks of both in.Matthew 24.

Not surprised a Zionist like you is blind and deaf and dumb to the words of Jesus.

That's two lies you've told now. Yeah you're a fine Christian err terrorist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back