Sharon the bimbo's Buyalick fiance isn't her fiance

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Who's paying this bitch is my big question of the day?

So here's another whoopsies in the lying bitches history....

(WLS) -- A northwest suburban man says he needs to clear the air after coming to the support of his fiancee, who accuses GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain of making a sexual play for her.

For starters, Sharon Bialek isn't his fiancee, said Mark Harwood in an exclusive interview on Wednesday night.

"We were engaged last year in June but I think there have been some assumptions that Sharon still lives here in Mundelein with me" Harwood told the I-Team. "Sharon and her son moved out in February of this year and now live in their own home ... so effectively we're no longer engaged."

:lol:

How much you want to bet more people come forward to play it straight now seeing the legal firepower Cain's got?

Run you little lying bastards. Run you sick fucks trying to take down a good and decent man just because he's a conservative.

Run because you are going to wish you died as a child before this is over.

Cain is just a good man with a great track record for the office of the Presidency. And because you mealy mouth liberal bastards can't stand his politics you went for the throat to try to destroy him.

Just because you didn't like his politics. You bastards better really run now.

Stun level 3 but after that no more mercy.

'Fiancé' of Cain Accuser Now 'Ex-Fiancé' - Sharon Bialek - Fox Nation

And Joe the plumber is not named joe and isnt a plumber.

Trash the woman if you have to rationalize voting for a serial abuser.

It wont make him any more electable

:clap2:

Yep! Cain hiring that attorney whose expertise is in libel and slander is gonna leave a mark.

lay your evidence on the line that he's a serial abuser.. go ahead. this is about the 5th time we asked.. yer looking stupider and stupider

Serial abuser kiss my ass. This woman is a lying bimbo from hell. If Bill Kurtis from CBS can suggest that it would be Sharon trying to force a blow job on Cain if the story were real and to be told truthfully because she was such a **** douche bag at CBS.

You want to take on Bill Kurtis? Give me a break.

The woman has as much credibility as Larry Sinclair. :lol: Shows you can still win the White House.

I am now thinking that even though I was only going to spend my time on Senatorial Races I might throw in with Cain.

I am that angry with lying liberal asswipes. I can multi task at minus 40.

:eusa_angel:

Serial abuser kiss my ass. This woman is a lying bimbo from hell. If Bill Kurtis from CBS can suggest that it would be Sharon trying to force a blow job on Cain if the story were real and to be told truthfully because she was such a **** douche bag at CBS.

The woman has as much credibility as Larry Sinclair. :lol: Shows you can still win the White House.

I am now thinking that even though I was only going to spend my time on Senatorial Races I might throw in with Cain.

In other words, this woman has a dubious history...and look How is she going to pay for it? I'm sure Gloria Allred isn't into pro bono work unless mizz Allred is a media whore as Boortz and others have touted her to be? :eusa_whistle:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

you people just loved being played by people who dont evern want to be president

You are being Trump/palined yet again.

Is Newt Next?

that one will last about 15 minutes

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

you people just loved being played by people who dont evern want to be president

You are being Trump/palined yet again.

Is Newt Next?

that one will last about 15 minutes
Cain doesn't want it but is spending millions to get it? Really?

TDM? You are in dire need of a logic implant. You just don't posess any modicum of logic.:cuckoo:

ahahahahahahahah

tell us about Cain election crew in the first voting states?

How do you win an election without laying the groundwork?

Sharon the bimbo Buyalick is NOT Sharon the bimbo Buyalick. She's...

PELOSI+LAUGHING

lay your evidence on the line that he's a serial abuser.. go ahead. this is about the 5th time we asked.. yer looking stupider and stupider

Evidence? They don't need no stinking evidence. They just believe whatever shit their Messiah's Disciples tell them to.

The lying sack of shit thug AQUILA Cain isn't satisfied harassing women and their children, he will now sic his paid goons on anyone and everyone connected to the women he terrorizes.

The groper is a proven liar and nothing the liar says again is believable.

Trust not him that hath once broken faith ; he who betrayed thee once, will betray thee again.
— Shakespeare.

In other words, this woman has a dubious history...and look How is she going to pay for it? I'm sure Gloria Allred isn't into pro bono work unless mizz Allred is a media whore as Boortz and others have touted her to be? :eusa_whistle:

Allred makes her money much the same as Jesse Jackson, she's a shakedown artist of the first order.

Gloria Allred is a lawyer.

So.

Try to find a case she litigated. Anytime. The answer is never. She makes her money on publicity.

Last edited:
The lying sack of shit thug AQUILA Cain isn't satisfied harassing women and their children, he will now sic his paid goons on anyone and everyone connected to the women he terrorizes.

Trust not him that hath once broken faith ; he who betrayed thee once, will betray thee again.
— Shakespeare.

Put the link up for whatever litigation you are attempting to smear himself with now.

As to the groper allegations, they are all bullshit lies, from bullshit women. Now it's paid goons to have a true defamation lawyer on staff when the Axelrod and Daley and Emmanuel come after you?

The women are the liars. Bitches and ***** from hell. I know them well. I spent years in rock and roll and I am a woman. And trust me. :eusa_angel:I have been around the curve on knowing sexual harrassment when it was applied to me.

I know how they try to weasel in when you have a star. And then get pissed off when they can't make it with one. Almost grovelling on their knees just to give a blow job just to touch some one at the top of the hill. Crap there were some nights I had to before I made it big with some of my bands sleep at the door with my sound man and roadies just to make sure no **** made it past us.

That's what these women are. No proof. Bitches from Hades. And wanting to make a $$$$$.

Last edited:
Can you imagine the screams of racism and bigotry and profiling if this were Barack Obama in 2008, instead of Herman Cain in 2011?

The leftist hypocrites would be convulsing.

— Shakespeare.

Put the link up for whatever litigation you are attempting to smear himself with now.

As to the groper allegations, they are all bullshit lies, from bullshit women. Now it's paid goons to have a true defamation lawyer on staff when the Axelrod and Daley and Emmanuel come after you?

Fuck off. The women are the liars. Bitches and ***** from hell. I know them well. I spent years in rock and roll and I am a woman. And trust me. :eusa_angel:I have been around the curve on knowing sexual harrassment when it was applied to me.

I know how they try to weasel in when you have a star. And then get pissed off when they can't make it with one. Almost grovelling on their knees just to give a blow job just to touch some one at the top of the hill. Crap there were some nights I had to before I made it big with some of my bands sleep at the door with my sound man and roadies just to make sure no **** made it past us.

That's what these women are. No proof. Bitches from Hades. And wanting to make a $$$$$.

EdTheHypocrite does not require evidence, he accepts the version of truth that fits his agenda. Ain't nothing cynical about Ed.... his username is a mockery of cynicism.

— Shakespeare.

Fuck off. The women are the liars. Bitches and ***** from hell. I know them well. I spent years in rock and roll and I am a woman. And trust me. :eusa_angel:I have been around the curve on knowing sexual harrassment when it was applied to me.

EdTheHypocrite does not require evidence, he accepts the version of truth that fits his agenda. Ain't nothing cynical about Ed.... his username is a mockery of cynicism.
That is if you can get Edith to stop sniffing around Limbaugh and get him to take Limbaugh's jockstrap off his head...

Forum List

Back