Sharks freeze and Niagra falls turns to ice in -37c tempatures colder than mars as America braces ..

It was 75 in LA today.

tenor.gif

Just 6 more weeks until pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training here in the desert. But my "Groundhog Day" comes on Labor Day by which time I'll be sick and tired of the triple digit temperatures. At least then football is starting and the pennant race is hitting its sprint to the wire.

It would be much colder if it wasn't for global warming.
No moron. The weather would be less severe without climate change.

Learn something .... anything.

Let me get this straight.

We are seeing record cold temps because of global warming?

Or are you calling it "climate change" because it's not changing in the direction you liberal morons said it would?
Global warming is a misnomer and you know that. Climate change results in more extreme weather of every type.

Is there some reason I should take the world of an airplane mechanic over climate scientists?

And before you answer that, the answer is no. Why? Becaise science exists whether you believe in it or not. :thup:

The enviroNazis will tell you that this super cold weather we are having is just further proof of climate change. Can't you just feel it getting hotter by the day?
So you are among the willfully ignorant. You silly asses really need to leave the 18th century and join the 21st. Right now, it is 28 degrees in Anchorage, and 32 degrees in Jacksonville, Florida. Cold air being directed south by the jet stream, and warm air going north.

I'm an OTR truck driver from south Louisiana. If temps go below 32 and there is a drop of moisture in the air they shut down schools for "ice" on the roadways. I slept at a truck stop in Columbus OH. I woke up to -6 temp. That's a very special kind of cold.
Last time I spent any time in my home town in Eastern Oregon, 1984, we had a couple of days of a measured -29 F. The kids walked to school in that weather. Guess how you regard those kinds of temperatures depends on where you were brought up.

It would be much colder if it wasn't for global warming.
No moron. The weather would be less severe without climate change.

Learn something .... anything.

Let me get this straight.

We are seeing record cold temps because of global warming?

Or are you calling it "climate change" because it's not changing in the direction you liberal morons said it would?
Yes, we are seeing these extreme weather events, polar air surging south, because of global warming, which is driving climate change. Here is Dr. Francis's lecture at the American Meteorological Societies meeting in 2012, in which she predicts exactly what we are seeing now, and presents the reasons for it.

So it's no longer global warming, its climate change?

But climate has been changing for 4 billion years. So why is it all of a sudden our fault?

So it's no longer global warming, its climate change?

But climate has been changing for 4 billion years. So why is it all of a sudden our fault?

Going green makes billions for the suckers who fall for it, why they even force businesses to do it making the companies that produce those go green parts rich. You know how these companies had to change factory parts for this or that, kind of like a car changing that thingy makes it pass inspection...

And while these asses tell peopel CO2 is killing the planet it's such an in your face claim they drink it in pop everyday and yet their so fkn retarded AL GORE knows half the population won't ever think of CO2 being in the next COKE, PEPSI, 7UP they drink noooooo whatever gave us that idea lol.

Forum List

Back