Sharknado!!!

I watched this movie last night. Despite being the worst movie ever, bad acting, bad writing, terrible special effects, and what the hell was with the guy sawing his way out of that shark? - I still laughed my arse off.

Funny as heck. It was so bad it was good. If I ever need a good laugh, I'll watch it again.

it was a movie? i thought it was a documentary. saturday nights are bad nights for me but i am pretty sure i hit PBS and not the movie channel. it was the definitive documentary on the evils of sharks in my opinion, far surpassing sand shark and snow shark.

The SYFY channel has a whole bunch of shark disaster movies. If you think Sharknado was silly, check out Sharktopus.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U87zVkIXNI0]Sharktopus (2010) - Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Up this week, Sharknado 5, Trailer Park Shark, 5-Headed Shark Attack, Toxic Shark. Yes all real movies on Sci Fi shark week.

I think Trailer Park Shark has to be the sleeper in the bunch. A shark terrorizes a trailer park. Yes that is the plot.

Up this week, Sharknado 5, Trailer Park Shark, 5-Headed Shark Attack, Toxic Shark. Yes all real movies on Sci Fi shark week.

I think Trailer Park Shark has to be the sleeper in the bunch. A shark terrorizes a trailer park. Yes that is the plot.

I keep thinking of Chevy Chase's Land Shark.

This campy shark film bent eclipsed The Land Shark years ago. There were Ice Sharks, and Dam Sharks. In the latter, sharks use human bodies to build dams.
Dam Sharks (TV Movie 2016) - IMDb

Don't forget Ice Spiders and Big Ass Spider as well.

I haven't seen any of these movies, just clips form Sharknado, but apparently they have a following as Sci-Fi continues cranking them out.

This campy shark film bent eclipsed The Land Shark years ago. There were Ice Sharks, and Dam Sharks. In the latter, sharks use human bodies to build dams.
Dam Sharks (TV Movie 2016) - IMDb

Don't forget Ice Spiders and Big Ass Spider as well.

I haven't seen any of these movies, just clips form Sharknado, but apparently they have a following as Sci-Fi continues cranking them out.

Which is a pity, I'd much rather see something called the "Sci-Fi" channel produce actually science fiction.

They've done some good work, too, including bringing things like Arthur C. Clarke's "Childhood's End" and Frank Herbert's "Dune" to miniseries form. ANd they have some good shows like Dark Matter.

And then they produce crap like "Five-Headed Shark".

Forum List

Back