Shark charities flooded with donations after Trump says he hopes sharks die

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Nope, this isn't an article out of the Onion.

“It’s actually more dangerous to play golf than it is to go swimming in the ocean with sharks.”
— Paul Watson, founder of Sea Shepherd Conservation Society

President Donald Trump’s reported death wish for sharks has been a lifeline for charities that protect them.

Shark-related nonprofits have been receiving a steady stream of donations in the wake of Trump reportedly telling adult film actress Stormy Daniels, “I donate to all these charities and I would never donate to any charity that helps sharks. I hope all the sharks die.” Trump’s comments came to light in an In Touch Weekly interview with Daniels, who reportedly had a fling with Trump in 2006. Daniels said Trump was “obsessed” with sharks and “terrified” of them.

Since Trump’s strong anti-shark stance became public late last week, donations have poured in at the nonprofits Atlantic White Shark Conservancy and Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, their leaders told MarketWatch.

Shark charities flooded with donations after Trump says he hopes sharks die

The Trump effect never ceases to amaze me. It doesn't even matter anymore if Trump really said something or not, the maniacal left wing nutbars kneejerk in response.

:lmao:

I love it! I give you Exhibit 1,045 of the Trump effect.

cs-bet-i-can-make-cnn-say-shithole-a-hundred-30241160.png

He tricked people to donate to sharks?

Is there nothing this man can't do!

The quote wasn't even Trump. It was from the same dip that dreamed up the Stormy Daniels fake affair.

Forum List

Back