Sharing truth about the murder of JonBenet

If the OP is serious and wants to become a cold case detective these are the prerequisites:

"a minimum of a high school diploma; however, many police departments and government agencies prefer a bachelor's degree in criminal justice, forensic science, law enforcement and other related majors. Prior experience in law enforcement, including employment, internships or volunteer work is also desired for most cold case detective positions. Military experience is also a plus. You must also have good written and spoken communication skills needed to interview witnesses and suspects and to draft reports. Additionally, you must possess a valid driver's license and a clean criminal background."

With all respect.

:rolleyes:
I am not looking to be a cold case detective. If you did any research before responding on this thread you would know I am quite knowlegable about this case and like discussing it, exposing lies, teiing the truth.

If you are trying out for the role of guidance counselor or job placement aide, you are not in the right room.

Statistikhengst,

Ok, do the aliens really control us via flouride??[/QUOTE]

Really? If you want me to consider you a serious poster and not a troll, how about some real discussion.

As for the aliens controlling us via flouride, that is likely a myth. It's the tin foil we use for hats that they have altered for intense mind control. But that belongs in another thread.

Hello Jameson....welcome...

I was keeping up with the story.....which was some time back. Sad that they put the mother through all that, accusing her of killing her daughter. I did think it was rather foolish that the mother had her participating in those pageants where Jon Benet wore makeup and dressed like an adult....I can't imagine a mother thinking something like that is okay, but I don't guess that has anything to do with why she was murdered.....what can you tell us that we don't already know from all the stories in the news?

Years ago I maintained a detailed timeline about the Ramsey case and hosted a forum. After taking a rather long break from the discussion, I believe I'd like to rejoin this forum for a time. I did not know JonBenet, but after her death I did meet her family, some family friends and enemies, some of the reporters, investigators and followers of the case. I have been in the house, worked on a few documentaries and been accused of this crime by a "creditable" idiot who was discredited years later. You can find that story in Schiller and Thomas' books as well as online on the page I made just to expose his 'work'. Hope to find some open minds here who just want to hear the facts.

Here is your fact: The parents did it.

Thank you, and welcome.

Thank you, and welcome.[/QUOTE]

You are from Australia, birthplace of Zahra Baker and home of her father, Adam Baker. She was killed by her step-mother and following that both Adam and his wife dismembered her and spread her body over several NC counties. The step-monster is in jail. Her father got away with his part because some really STUPID men really wanted to believe he simply had no backbone, couldn't stand up to Elisa. Poor man, they said, he suffered enough.

In this case the parents have been cleared. There is DNA that was found mixed with JonBenet's blood in her panties. Your opinion here is flawed based on the evidence.

Let's not let another killer be set free.

Years ago I maintained a detailed timeline about the Ramsey case and hosted a forum. After taking a rather long break from the discussion, I believe I'd like to rejoin this forum for a time. I did not know JonBenet, but after her death I did meet her family, some family friends and enemies, some of the reporters, investigators and followers of the case. I have been in the house, worked on a few documentaries and been accused of this crime by a "creditable" idiot who was discredited years later. You can find that story in Schiller and Thomas' books as well as online on the page I made just to expose his 'work'. Hope to find some open minds here who just want to hear the facts.

Thank you, and welcome.

That was never proven.....just some people who wanted to settle for a quick resolve to the murder. That was evil, what the mother was put through.

you have been accused of this crime? Remember that guy who admitted to it and it turned out he didn't do it? That was weird. what is your theory about how it all went down? I'm assuming very rare highly improbable thing happened a pedophile who went to these events and watch her compete fell in love with her doctor snuck into the basement killed her and then left and that person is still walking around to this day. is that what you think? I'd love to know your theory

[QUOTE="sealybobo, post: 11582580,
you have been accused of this crime? Remember that guy who admitted to it and it turned out he didn't do it? That was weird. what is your theory about how it all went down? I'm assuming very rare highly improbable thing happened a pedophile who went to these events and watch her compete fell in love with her doctor snuck into the basement killed her and then left and that person is still walking around to this day. is that what you think? I'd love to know your theory[/QUOTE]

Yes, Don Foster thought I was John Andrew and that John Andrew was the killer. So I was accused. He sent a fax to Newsweek advising them to hold the cover, he had solved the crime. He was one egotistical jerk.

Karr is a known pedophile, admitted it repeatedly on camera himself. Spoke to me a few times on the phone and was mad when I wouldn't support his lies in this case. Another jerk.

My theory is the one supported by the evidence. It was an intruder.

Forum List

Back