Sharing Interests

I spend as much time in volunteer positions as I do in my job. Most recently I was appointed to the local Historic Preservation Commission. The rest is industry-related boards and committees. My favorite is chairing the Education and PR committee of an industry-funded group.

Family and friends take up the rest of the picture.
Bought a house a couple years ago after renting for 15. Mrs. H. keeps me busy with never ending to-do lists. Spend too much tiime playing Medal of Honor online LOL. Burned out on Scrabble after about 200 games. Finished with 75% wins.

I spend as much time in volunteer positions as I do in my job. Most recently I was appointed to the local Historic Preservation Commission. The rest is industry-related boards and committees. My favorite is chairing the Education and PR committee of an industry-funded group.

Family and friends take up the rest of the picture.
Bought a house a couple years ago after renting for 15. Mrs. H. keeps me busy with never ending to-do lists. Spend too much tiime playing Medal of Honor online LOL. Burned out on Scrabble after about 200 games. Finished with 75% wins.

I do about 20 hours a week of volunteer work on a crisis line. I doubt I'd enjoy serving on boards the way you do, but I'm glad you do it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back