Sharing ideas..................

On how to avoid negros and other undesireables. Tips?

What is an undesirable in your opinion? Wait a moment, I can think of one: heartburn. Those shrimp tails. They look so appetizing sitting there discarded-- when they're all that's left after the steamed prawns are gone. Best advice, to avoid them, and indigestion, don't eat them. At least, not while anyone is watching! Sort of like a double blind abstinence but only if you close your eyes first. Last tidbit: don't forget the Old Bay.

• Banned
Perhaps a more byzantium attitude toward jewish aggression and supremecy could make America White Again?

Perhaps a more byzantium attitude toward jewish aggression and supremecy could make America White Again?

I am thinking it used to be all Greek to the original Byzantines. Funny, I recall something about living under bridges and charging tolls to cross them. Likely, the true bête noire here is personal responsibility. Second best advice? Come out from under that bridge.

Wow!
6 million people controlling 320,000,000.
Feeling inferior yet?

Jews couldn't do it without their White goy accomplices.

To tell you the truth Multi-Cultural diversity in the U.S.A has always been a factor.

For eons American "Anglo - Scottish" elites have used cheap labor as an excuse to import others, including Blacks long ago, and Jews not so long ago, as well as just about everybody else.

Never leave your house

Many urban Whites have had to succumb to such a life style. Can you imagine the life of an elderly White trapped in a multicultural cesspool?

Indeed, I think "Ghetto Whites" have it the worst in the nation, actually.

Many parts of Detroit, South-side Chicago, Gary, Camden, Saint Louis, New Orleans, Compton, South Central, Newburgh, South Bronx etc. etc. aren't kind places for anyone, especially Whites who can easily become "Victims"

The Whitening of "Williamsburg, Brooklyn" was so horrific, right?

Went from a big time dump, to a big time hip place.

Wow, that's terrible, right?

I like food with flavor and neighborhoods with character.

In both cases, uninterrupted whiteness does not deliver.

But that’s my personal opinion.

Yeah right, like Ridgewood Queens isn't "Awesome" that you can get European dishes be it Italian, Polish, German, Hungarian, Yugoslavian, and then Jewish, Chinese, Thai, and Mexican foods within "Walking distance" from each other?

On how to avoid negros and other undesireables. Tips?

TNHarley told you to never leave your house. I’ll go one better. Find a cave in a remote location and totally go off grid.

Happy whiting!!!
Funny thing is, i assumed he already lived in a cave :dunno:

How often do richer Blacks live in the ghetto??

It seems that even a lot of Blacks move out when they can afford to, no?
Rich whites move out of the trailer park too..

Forum List

Back