Sharing fake news in Irland could soon be illegal with a 10K fine attached

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Irish politicians attempt to put a stop to ‘bots’ that could influence political debate in Ireland.
An Irish politician has brought forward a new bill to the Dáil (Irish parliament) which will attempt to legislate to prevent the spread of fake news stories and articles in Ireland.
Sharing ‘Fake News’ In Ireland Could Soon Be Illegal, With $10k Fine Attached
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And just think liberals you can share something you think isn't fake but it is so don't think if this happened in the US you would be big bad and powerful, Because, your own communist ways will always come back to bite you idiots in your own asses ,

Just like they do on here or any other message board the mods think it's fake and really it's not fake I can't tell you how many times i've posted something they put into consp. and the next day it was out in msm...

There have been a few demo rats on here who have posted something and it ended up in consp. often it ends up having truth to it.

So how will any of us be safe to put information out if you have a Government that threatened and CONTROLS what you can or can not do, say, or believe?

So what if they get a totally liberal jury who believes your articles is fake kind of like when I post something the zombies come over think it's fake and that is because they don't know the facts, or have been mislead via the msm they don't get that.................................. well lefties your own shit is coming back at you .

If we don't rein in our Country to where it was we're going to see the same bs happen here.

Forum List

Back