Sharia Versus the US Constitution

Wills. Damn wills!

Top lawyers have written guidelines for British solicitors on drafting 'sharia-compliant' wills which can deny women an equal share of their inheritance and entirely exclude non-believers, it was revealed today.

Sharia Law to be in British legal system as lawyers get guidelines Islamic rules Daily Mail Online

Jesus Christ, leave people alone. Keep the government out of how people decide who gets what in a will

People can do what they want in a will. The Crazy Cat Lady can leave her millions to a kitty rescue and leave her children totally out if she wants and it's not illegal. :dunno:

Wills. Damn wills!

Top lawyers have written guidelines for British solicitors on drafting 'sharia-compliant' wills which can deny women an equal share of their inheritance and entirely exclude non-believers, it was revealed today.

Sharia Law to be in British legal system as lawyers get guidelines Islamic rules Daily Mail Online

Jesus Christ, leave people alone. Keep the government out of how people decide who gets what in a will

People can do what they want in a will. The Crazy Cat Lady can leave her millions to a kitty rescue and leave her children totally out if she wants and it's not illegal. :dunno:
As a puppy person I object. Woof!

Wills. Damn wills!

Don't worry, as the designated neighborhood crazy dog lady, I'm leaving my millions to dogs named Dante ;)

Wills. Damn wills!

Don't worry, as the designated neighborhood crazy dog lady, I'm leaving my millions to dogs named Dante ;)
woof! woof!

Forum List

Back