Sharia turkeys!

turkey-neck.jpg

obama-turkey.jpg

Now rise, and take your rightful place at my side.

:D

^ The turkeys got its eye on the media.

turkey-obama.jpeg

^ So does this one... :razz:

No Kosher keeping Jew that I know would ever eat Hilal there are differances

There are NO differences when it comes to HOW the animal dies. Both use very sharp knives, both bleed out the animal while it's still conscious.

The only difference is the religious mumbo jumbo uttered.

No Kosher keeping Jew that I know would ever eat Hilal there are differances
Kosher and Halal are identical when it comes to not eating pork, blood, or road kill.

But we get to eat shell fish and lobster and you don't. :cool:

Hilal is not Kosher.

What is the difference between Kosher and Halal?

• Rendering of God’s name is essential in Islam before slaughter, whereas it is not necessary in Judaism

• Jews consider only front part of the animal as kosher, whereas Muslims consider all meat as Halal

• Ducks, hens, goose, and rabbit are called Halal in Islam, while they are prohibited in Judaism

• Alcohol in any form is prohibited in Islam, while it is allowed in Jews

Read more: Difference Between Kosher and Halal | Difference Between

There are also other diffferances as to who can sloughter the animal. islam allows anyone Jews don't.

It's a different dude doing it? A more 'godly' individual? Well then... it's certainly not barbaric then.

Wrong. Doesn't matter who the fuck does it.

seems in halal they cut the throat of the bird....same as what purdee does and butterball.....
I have friends that have a chicken farm and they strangle them. Which is more humane?

None of it is pleasant but the best way I was taught was from a man from Switzerland that caused the least pain.

And I love my meat, but I always think humane. That's just me. And I am so grateful to the beastie.

What Joe taught me was you can hold your chicken love it and calm it and then very quickly grab the feet and give it a concussion as swiftly as you can hit it against the barn.

Last thing she hears is you telling her how grateful you are and then she hears no more. You've knocked her out.

Then you can dispatch her for the table.

I appreciate what I eat. I thank each and every one of them before I eat. I treasure them. That's why I can hunt and lay down with the beast I've shot, or fish and say thank you for this bounty.

I wish more people would understand this.

Forum List

Back