Sharia Needs to Become Constitution-Compliant

The only way Sharia Law can flourish here is if we allow our Left Wingers to allow the Muslims to succeed in playing their Victim Card. The Left buys into that victim stuff but most others do not. Great Brtain & France's Left Wingers allowed their Muslims to take over. They're paying a price for that now. The Muslims are now engaging in a stealth invasion here just like they did in Western Europe. The Victim Card is the key for them. The only thing we can hope for now is that most Americans are not Left Wingers and don't believe in feeding the Muslim/Victim game. I guess we'll see though.

Last edited:
sharia are religious laws

Unfortunately, that's a fallacy. Sharia laws are derived from three political documents: The Quran, the Hadith, and the Sira.

That the Quran is a political document is inarguable; it is the constitution—the supreme law of the land—in Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of Islam.

Sharia, where fully implemented, governs every aspect of secular life, and forbids any other law, asserting that all man-made laws are fallible, flawed, and inferior.

Attempting to analyze or discuss Islam and Sharia in the context of, or as a comparable to, any world religion is a fool's errand. They don't compare in any way. Sharia is a political doctrine with a circularly self-justifying mysticism attached to it that self-declares it as divine and therefore superior to all man-made laws and forms of government.

*sigh*

sharia is still religious law. It is based on religious text and the interpretation there of by religious clerics. sharia is the complete combination of church and state.

*sigh* "It's a floor wax and a dessert topping." —Chevy Chase

OnlyOneIslam-Z-BeatingWoman.jpg

I think it's also very important to point out how bizarre & contradicting most Left Wingers are when it comes to Christianity & Islam. The Left hates and viciously attacks Christians in this country while expressing affinity for Muslims. This just doesn't make much sense to me. Islam is far more intolerant of Leftist beliefs than Christianity is. This bizarre & contradicting Leftist behavior has played itself out in much of Western Europe. The Muslims there now have free reign to preach "Death to the Western Infidels!!" Sharia Law is far more harsh than any current Christian-based Laws. We just have to keep our own Leftists here in check or we will soon look like Western Europe. Don't buy into the Muslim/Victim shtick. It's just a game.

Please quote where Obama said ANYTHING about Sharia law and it's ability to comply with our Constitution in your link. I'll wait.
:popcorn:

I just posted links to where TWO of his advisors have advocated Sharia Law. Glad you didn't have to wait long.

OnlyOneIslam-J1-SoccerExecution.jpg

Please point out ANYONE who is suggesting we abandon our Constitution for Sharia law.

Then you'll have a point. Otherwise, not so much.

Would Obama's Legal State Department Adviser do it for you? Or maybe Obama's advisor on Muslim Affairs, Dalia Mogahed? Is that an okay place to start?

Of course I'm only here to please you and help pull your head out of the sand (or wherever you have it stuck in to be so oblivious to what is going on).

OnlyOneIslam-B-HangingBlue.jpg

You didn't read your sources.

Or rather, you read the headlines of random right-wing blog posts, without reading the sources that the blog quoted.

Neither people mentioned in your links called for the "overthrow of the Constitution" and "imposition of sharia law" in the US. Both of them stated that Sharia law is misunderstood (as is proven by your post). One of them made an argument for civil Sharia courts, (similar to Beth Din). That is all.

Left Wingers really are f*cked. They hate those Christians but adore those Muslims. They're just too stuck on stupid to realize that Sharia Law is far more harsh & brutal when punishing Leftist beliefs than Christian-based laws are. I can only conclude that the Left's irrational hate for Christians forces them to express affinity for Muslims. I guess they see anything negative for Christians as being a positive for them. Therefore they must take the Muslim side on issues. This has happened all across Western Europe with their Lefists. It's just so short-sighted and ignorant. They really are f*cked.

Please quote where Obama said ANYTHING about Sharia law and it's ability to comply with our Constitution in your link. I'll wait.
:popcorn:

I just posted links to where TWO of his advisors have advocated Sharia Law. Glad you didn't have to wait long.

OnlyOneIslam-J1-SoccerExecution.jpg

Should I post your sources in full so that no one else has to waste their time looking for quotes that simply are not there? Or will you do the right thing and admit that you are a liar and fearmongerer?

Why is this in the POLITICS forum?

Because Islam is a political movement. That's why.

Personally, the fact that we are even debating allowing Islam to be involved in our government is disturbing enough.

That's easily explained. NO ONE IS SUGGESTING THROWING OUT THE CONSTITUTION AND IMPLEMENTING SHARIA LAW IN THE US.

No one at all. It's not a "debate", it's a fiction.

For those of you reading who can manage to ignore the liberals flapping around in this thread with their hair on fire, here are some more sober relevant facts:

The Muslim Brotherhood's goal, and that of its U.S. arm, the Muslim American Society (MAS), is the "introduction of the Islamic Shari'ah as the basis controlling the affairs of state and society."

An internal document uncovered in the Holy Land Foundation trial describes the strategy for introducing Sharia (Shari'ah): "The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and 'sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion [Islam] is made victorious over all other religions."

Membership in MAS requires reading the works of Syed Qutb, whose writings include, among other things:

"All Westerners are the same: a rotten conscience, a false civilization. How I hate these Westerners, how I despise all of them without exception."

"A Muslim has no nationality except his belief."

"There is only one law which ought to be followed, and that is the Shari'ah."​

Another of their authorities, Syed Abul A'ala Maududi, expanded on the goals:

"Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a State on the basis of its own ideology and program."​

Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf has called America a "Sharia-compliant state" and said that the "American political structure is Sharia-compliant." Here is some further information from an article called Ground Zero Mosque: The Strongest Horse:

Rauf's father was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood and a friend of its founder, Hassan al-Banna, and Rauf's professional and political connections are all to the Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas support network in the United States: the Council on American Islamic Relations; the Muslim American Society; the Islamic Society of North America; the International Institute of Islamic Thought. Three of these organizations were unindicted co-conspirators in the Holy Land Foundation terrorist financing trial... .​

Rauf's father founded the Islamic Center of New York (a.k.a. Islamic Cultural Center of New York), and Rauf is a trustee. Who are the other trustees? Here's a quote from their web site: "From its inception, The Islamic Center was privileged to be established, maintained, and supervised by the Muslim Ambassadors representing their countries at the United Nations who form the Board of its trustees."

So Rauf is a co-trustee with ambassadors from Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Iran, among others.

OnlyOneIslam-P-BinLaden.jpg

For those of you reading who can manage to ignore the liberals flapping around in this thread with their hair on fire, here are some more sober relevant facts:

The Muslim Brotherhood's goal, and that of its U.S. arm, the Muslim American Society (MAS), is the "introduction of the Islamic Shari'ah as the basis controlling the affairs of state and society."

An internal document uncovered in the Holy Land Foundation trial describes the strategy for introducing Sharia (Shari'ah): "The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and 'sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion [Islam] is made victorious over all other religions."

Membership in MAS requires reading the works of Syed Qutb, whose writings include, among other things:

"All Westerners are the same: a rotten conscience, a false civilization. How I hate these Westerners, how I despise all of them without exception."

"A Muslim has no nationality except his belief."

"There is only one law which ought to be followed, and that is the Shari'ah."​

Another of their authorities, Syed Abul A'ala Maududi, expanded on the goals:

"Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a State on the basis of its own ideology and program."​

Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf has called America a "Sharia-compliant state" and said that the "American political structure is Sharia-compliant." Here is some further information from an article called Ground Zero Mosque: The Strongest Horse:

Rauf's father was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood and a friend of its founder, Hassan al-Banna, and Rauf's professional and political connections are all to the Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas support network in the United States: the Council on American Islamic Relations; the Muslim American Society; the Islamic Society of North America; the International Institute of Islamic Thought. Three of these organizations were unindicted co-conspirators in the Holy Land Foundation terrorist financing trial... .​

Rauf's father founded the Islamic Center of New York (a.k.a. Islamic Cultural Center of New York), and Rauf is a trustee. Who are the other trustees? Here's a quote from their web site: "From its inception, The Islamic Center was privileged to be established, maintained, and supervised by the Muslim Ambassadors representing their countries at the United Nations who form the Board of its trustees."

So Rauf is a co-trustee with ambassadors from Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Iran, among others.

OnlyOneIslam-P-BinLaden.jpg

It would appear some in this thread either choose to ignore or are completely ignorant of the spoken desires of the Ground Zero Mosque Imam's desires regarding Sharia compliance throughout the world - including the United States.

To say nothing of his implication that the attacks of 9-11 were in essence, to coin Obama's former Pastor's belief, an example of America's chickens coming home to roost...

New Topics

Forum List

Back