Sharia Needs to Become Constitution-Compliant

Rezonator

Aug 23, 2010
The Muslim Brotherhood and their covert mouthpieces, like Feisal Abdul Rauf, as usual are trying to monopolize the propaganda lead with their talking-point about America being or becoming "Sharia-compliant." The measure of the nuttiness of the Lamestream Media is that their stuffed suits happily put such sewage in their mouths and spew it all over the globe.

Sharia is the antithesis of the United States Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

It forbids separation of church and state.

It forbids trial by jury.

It forbids freedom of religion.

It forbids freedom of speech—criticism of Islam or its founder being grounds for a death sentence.

It forbids equality under the law. It requires a dual standard of law: one for "believers" and one for "unbelievers."

It forbids gender equality.

It mandates barbaric penalties, including dismemberment, stoning to death, and the hanging of homosexuals.

It ridicules all man-made law—including our Constitution and entire United States Code—and mandates that Islamic Sharia is divine and supreme over all manmade laws.

It calls for the overthrow of the Constitution, and of the United States form of government, to be replaced by a totalitarian theocracy (just as in Iran) governed solely by the Quran as the only constitution (just as in Saudi Arabia) and Sharia the only form of law governing every aspect of life, spiritual and secular.

So, no: the pretense that the United States is "Sharia-compliant" is a damned lie, and any demands for the United States to become "Sharia-compliant" are calls for the overthrow of the United States, period.

Sharia needs to become Constitution-compliant, not the other way around—and that will never happen because Islam holds that Sharia is divine, uncorrupted, and immutable. That's exactly why Sharia and the Constitution are irreconcilably antipathetical and diametrically opposed, and cannot co-exist.

The Muslim Brotherhood and their covert mouthpieces, like Feisal Abdul Rauf, as usual are trying to monopolize the propaganda lead with their talking-point about America being or becoming "Sharia-compliant." The measure of the nuttiness of the Lamestream Media is that their stuffed suits happily put such sewage in their mouths and spew it all over the globe.

Sharia is the antithesis of the United States Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

It forbids separation of church and state.

It forbids trial by jury.

It forbids freedom of religion.

It forbids freedom of speech—criticism of Islam or its founder being grounds for a death sentence.

It forbids equality under the law. It requires a dual standard of law: one for "believers" and one for "unbelievers."

It forbids gender equality.

It mandates barbaric penalties, including dismemberment, stoning to death, and the hanging of homosexuals.

It ridicules all man-made law—including our Constitution and entire United States Code—and mandates that Islamic Sharia is divine and supreme over all manmade laws.

It calls for the overthrow of the Constitution, and of the United States form of government, to be replaced by a totalitarian theocracy (just as in Iran) governed solely by the Quran as the only constitution (just as in Saudi Arabia) and Sharia the only form of law governing every aspect of life, spiritual and secular.

So, no: the pretense that the United States is "Sharia-compliant" is a damned lie, and any demands for the United States to become "Sharia-compliant" are calls for the overthrow of the United States, period.

Sharia needs to become Constitution-compliant, not the other way around—and that will never happen because Islam holds that Sharia is divine, uncorrupted, and immutable. That's exactly why Sharia and the Constitution are irreconcilably antipathetical and diametrically opposed, and cannot co-exist.

You make an excellent point here - Sharia is - and should be, by any American version of applicability, an extremist view of societal law.

The primary proponent of this Ground Zero Mosque, despite his outward American public relations exterior, is indeed, an extremist by mainstream American standards. He has every right to advocate for that extremism, but so too do others have a right in pointing out said extremism, and advocating against it.
____

http://newsflavor.com/opinions/obamas-ground-zero-mosque-debacle/

yeah, cause this country is now being run by sharia law.

just what we needed, another loon. :cuckoo:

sharia doesn't *need to be constitution compliant*, the constitution needs to be enforced.... and the separation of church and state maintained with regard to EVERY religious group while everyone stays out of everyone else's beliefs.

Last edited:
Why is this in the POLITICS forum?

I'll try to walk you through this slowly, and won't use any big words (but watch the ones that are color coded):

Our entire system of politics is defined by the Constitution (the supreme LAW of the land), and exists solely for electing legislators (those who create the LAWS for the nation), and an executive, called a President, who signs all of those LAWS into effect, and oversees the implementation and execution of those LAWS, and who also appoints members of a Supreme Court, who issue rulings on those LAWS.

And this is about Sharia LAW, which is based on a group of POLITICAL documents—the Quran, the Hadith, and the Sira—and which is antipathetical to our politically-created LAWS, and antipathetical to the supreme LAW of the land, the Constitution.

I hope that none of that threw you into a tizzy, and if it did, perhaps a moderator will see it your way and elect to move this elsewhere—which, if so, I hope will bring you peace.

I'll try to walk you through this slowly, and won't use any big words (but watch the ones that are color coded):

Our entire system of politics is defined by the Constitution (the supreme LAW of the land), and exists solely for electing legislators (those who create the LAWS for the nation), and an executive, called a President, who signs all of those LAWS into effect, and oversees the implementation and execution of those LAWS, and who also appoints members of a Supreme Court, who issue rulings on those LAWS.

And this is about Sharia LAW, which is based on a group of POLITICAL documents—the Quran, the Hadith, and the Sira—and which is antipathetical to our politically-created LAWS, and antipathetical to the supreme LAW of the land, the Constitution.

I hope that none of that threw you into a tizzy, and if it did, perhaps a moderator will see it your way and elect to move this elsewhere—which, if so, I hope will bring you peace.

:clap2: :lol:

Great thread topic that should create both interest and insight from the more capable in this little forum. Don't mind the others - they are simply chasing shadows and howling at the moon...:eusa_angel:

sharia are religious laws and are not subject to our constitutional law...unless it breaks OUR laws withing the confines of this country.

sharia will never become Constitution compliant. Or haven't you been keeping up, we are the infidel and must become sharia compliant to make everything right with allah and the islamic world order.

the constitution needs to be enforced.... and the separation of church and state maintained

That's the exact point of this thread. Thank you for affirming it.

Sharia forbids separation of church and state, so I'm glad to know that you are so forcefully against it. It bespeaks a vestige of rationality.

the constitution needs to be enforced.... and the separation of church and state maintained

Sharia forbids separation of church and state, so I'm glad to know that you are so forcefully against it. It bespeaks a vestige of rationality.

Bingo - you just exposed that individual for once again commenting on a subject they have not taken the time to even understand - much like a politician passing a bill they have not read...:eusa_angel:

Obama and The Democrats: Are You Listening? | Socyberty

"Creeping Sharia" is happening. They're not calling London "Londonistan" for nothing. The Muslims have become very smart & stealthy in Western Nations. They play the victim over & over because they know the soft-headed Left Wingers really do buy into that Muslim/Victim shtick. They did this expertly in places like Great Britain,France,and even parts of Canada. They play the victim over & over and then one day you wake and they're imposing Sharia Law and screeching "Death to the Infidel!" This has already happened,especially in Great Britain. They play the Leftists for fools on this stuff. I'm always very wary and skeptical anytime i see Muslims playing the Victim Card. People just need to wake up to reality.

that isn't the point of your thread. the point of your thread is that islam is evil.

MY point is that sharia law is an irrelevancy... because if the courts do their job, it's a non-issue. sharia doesn't have to do anything. same as whether the catholic church believes in divorce or reproductive choice is irrelevant.

and sharia law doesn't call for the overthrow of the government. that's simply silly.

by the same token, we could say that christians need to convert everyone to their belief system... even by virtue of wars.

wasn't it annie coulter who said we should invade all the muslim countries and kill or convert them?

hmmmmmmmmmmm... maybe we should worry about creeping chritianity, too.

So, maybe my question should have asked why is this in the US Politics thread? Being the Constitutionalist that you are, I am sure you are familiar with "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof . . ." ? So, again I must ask WHY are you fearmongering on this non-issue in the US Politics thread?

that isn't the point of your thread. the point of your thread is that islam is evil.

_____

Incorrect.

The thread has done an excellent job of making a quite valid point.

So, maybe my question should have asked why is this in the US Politics thread? Being the Constitutionalist that you are, I am sure you are familiar with "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof . . ." ? So, again I must ask WHY are you fearmongering on this non-issue in the US Politics thread?

Because the President of the United States made it the primary political issue of the day.

Try to keep up pard...

Obama’s Ground Zero Mosque Debacle | Newsflavor

sharia are religious laws

Unfortunately, that's a fallacy. Sharia laws are derived from three political documents: The Quran, the Hadith, and the Sira.

That the Quran is a political document is inarguable; it is the constitution—the supreme law of the land—in Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of Islam.

Sharia, where fully implemented, governs every aspect of secular life, and forbids any other law, asserting that all man-made laws are fallible, flawed, and inferior.

Attempting to analyze or discuss Islam and Sharia in the context of, or as a comparable to, any world religion is a fool's errand. They don't compare in any way. Sharia is a political doctrine with a circularly self-justifying mysticism attached to it that self-declares it as divine and therefore superior to all man-made laws and forms of government.

OnlyOneIslam-B1-Mullahs.jpg

Because the President of the United States made it the primary political issue of the day.

Try to keep up pard...

Obama’s Ground Zero Mosque Debacle | Newsflavor

Please quote where Obama said ANYTHING about Sharia law and it's ability to comply with our Constitution in your link. I'll wait.
:popcorn:

Creeping Sharia is real. The Muslims really do play the Left Wingers for fools with their Muslim/Victim shtick. Their whole Muslim/Victim shtick has worked beautifully in places like Great Britain & France. Now London is "Londonistan" It really is very smart & stealthy on their part. Just play the victim over & over and one day you will rule. I'm not a Left Winger though so i don't buy into their Muslim/Victim shtick. I just hope there's more people like me than there are silly Left Wingers.

sharia are religious laws

Unfortunately, that's a fallacy. Sharia laws are derived from three political documents: The Quran, the Hadith, and the Sira.

That the Quran is a political document is inarguable; it is the constitution—the supreme law of the land—in Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of Islam.

Sharia, where fully implemented, governs every aspect of secular life, and forbids any other law, asserting that all man-made laws are fallible, flawed, and inferior.

Attempting to analyze or discuss Islam and Sharia in the context of, or as a comparable to, any world religion is a fool's errand. They don't compare in any way. Sharia is a political doctrine with a circularly self-justifying mysticism attached to it that self-declares it as divine and therefore superior to all man-made laws and forms of government.

*sigh*

sharia is still religious law. It is based on religious text and the interpretation there of by religious clerics. sharia is the complete combination of church and state.

So, maybe my question should have asked why is this in the US Politics thread?

Send me a PM, and I will give you a quote for remedial reading tutoring. I'm sorry I don't have time to do it for free.

Forum List

Back