Sharia Law

sharia law in the united states will take many years to be implemented.

It will not be done by armed force or insurrection.

But by legislation and voting. :cool:

fuck you it will.......

Laws change in America by voting, legislation, or the court.

So Muslims are working on many fronts to further our agenda.

This is the way that American democracy functions.

And we plan on taking full advantage of the system.

As it is our legal and Constitutional right to do so. :cool:

Okay, see you rifle in hand one day.. You can have as many virgins as you want.

I warn you ladies... Get the Fuck away from the Liberals.

If you're talking about me.

I am a Republican.

In fact most Muslims vote Republican. :cool:

No not you.

But, Bull shit........................... just more lies and deception from another admitted Muslim.

American Muslims are very conservative on issues.

We are against abortion and homosexual marriage.

And pro death penalty and the Second Amendment.

Plus we are also fiscal conservatives.

So that is why we vote Republican and not Democrat. :eusa_angel:

I am a Republican.

No not you.

But, Bull shit........................... just more lies and deception from another admitted Muslim.

Muslims are like Neanderthal. They ever evolved.. Most are illiterate.
After all that you have admitted to here in this thread I find it impossible for anyone in here to want to discuss anything with you nor trust you going forward.
See you on the battle field one day if necessary. I doubt it though... We already have the Muslims number. Enjoy the drones.

Thankfully, America has a political system where laws can be changed by the ballot box and not the battlefield. :cool:

All things must not change.. You are facing the best kept secret in America...
Militias.. a lot of Militias.... You will lose.
And I'm done talkin with ya.

Militias are not a secret retard. :cuckoo:

Because half of the members are FBI agents. :lol:

Last edited:

I am a Republican.

No not you.

Suckers

I am a firm believer that Sharia Law already exists in the United States. There are Muslim judges sitting on the bench in virtually every state in the Union. Awaiting the "perfect day" along with the bus boys, the store clerks, the gas stations owners, the janitors, bus drivers, motel owners, and MUCH MUCH more. When that day arrives they have a MANDATE to kill as many Americans i.e. Christians/Jews as they can. I happen to know for a fact that our "president" is very much an advocate of this upcoming day. He & his long time buddy & friend Bill Ayers have been setting the stage for this action for an extended time. Using blind, ignorant, greedy Americans as pawns to desensitize people to protests & rioting in the streets.....they call their little event the "occupy movement" but believe me, it served it's double purpose in getting the juices flowing if you will for the big event that is coming & doing what it was intended for....It's main intention was to "take America down" Bill Ayers. "Get Americans off their HIGH HORSE." Barrak Hussein Obama. I saw the video with these 2 maniacs making these statements.....So, when all this mayhem implodes and "WE THE PEOPLE..." are brought before one of these judges or have one of these Muslim lawyers, you can believe all will KNOW that Sharia Law exists in the good ole USA!!!!!!!

Lmao all these guys are fucking idiots, all they want to do is whine and be prejudice against Muslims, eat shit

Forum List

Back