Sharia Law

The funny thing is..he thinks he can't get a woman because he doesn't have enough money or good looks.

The truth is, he's a fucking asshole. Any woman with an ounce of sense I'm sure runs screaming from the room when he opens his big, fat, stupid mouth.

Ok..just for curiosity...which "parts" of sharia do you want to see incorporated into American society? Stoning women? Lashing rape victims? Beheadings if a woman is caught talking to someone not her husband or male family member? Fucking a child is ok as long as it's in the ass? Do tell.

How about the parts that actually punish REAL criminals. The parts that maintain an order in society. The parts that require men and women to maintain their proper roles in society. As I said, there are parts of it that go too far; and you picked a number of them to toss out there. However, our society goes to the opposite extreme.... failing to enforce any form of societal order, morality, values or decency on society and defintely not on those who step outside the limits of that society.

Do all muslims follow Sharia? Or just the radical ones?
Do all Christians follow the Bible? Or just the radical ones?

Just for funzies, I went browsing. Found this and although it is a long read, I find it quite telling about Sharia Law. So my question is, is there anything positive in it or is it all about dominance, beatings, sodomy, stoning, sex with animals, sex with children, man's supremacy according to their "law"? Anything good? Positive? Enlightening?

Here is the link I found. Lovely. Not. (I have no clue if the writer is a lefty, rightie, innie, outtie. Doesn't matter. This is not political. This is about power of one over another via supposedly religious beliefs).

American Thinker: Top ten reasons why sharia is bad for all societies

they sing my sharia law in prisons now a days

So does strict adherence to Judaism require being subjected to Jewish law, or is that a separate branch, or sect or whatever?
In other words, can you claim to be a devout Jew if you do not live under Jewish law?
The more frum you are the less secular the halakha is. Some say you're not really Jewish if you don't strictly walk the walk. The less frum follow the halakha less.

Top read.
One of the worst/most disturbing aspects of Islam as I see it is that strict adherence to it extends beyond private conduct and includes the organisation of society.
Christian belief (for example), and I emphasise that I'm no expert, preaches the importance of decent and tolerant personal values.

Except if you have other views, no matter your character, you're going to burn in hell for all of eternity. That's repeated throughout the Bible, in both testaments.

I wouldn't call that tolerant.

Forum List

Back