Sharia Law: Is it really that bad?

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
• A woman or girl who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove rape of a female (Quran 24:13).
• A woman or girl who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
• A woman or girl found guilty of adultery is punishable by death (see "Islamophobia").
• A male convicted of rape can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his victim.
• Muslim men have sexual rights to any woman/girl not wearing the Hijab (see Taharrush).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Quran 4:34).
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a wife needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Mathematics in Quran).
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
• Homosexuality (bi, queer, cat-fucking) is adultery (punishable by death)(usually throwing said homosexual/other from a building)
• Transgender, see homosexual.

So, at first I was really against Sharia, but being a straight man...:dunno: Maybe the Muslims are on to something here.

:dance:

• A woman or girl who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove rape of a female (Quran 24:13).
• A woman or girl who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
• A woman or girl found guilty of adultery is punishable by death (see "Islamophobia").
• A male convicted of rape can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his victim.
• Muslim men have sexual rights to any woman/girl not wearing the Hijab (see Taharrush).
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a wife needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Mathematics in Quran).
• Homosexuality (bi, queer, cat-fucking) is adultery (punishable by death)(usually throwing said homosexual/other from a building)

So, at first I was really against Sharia, but being a straight man...:dunno: Maybe the Muslims are on to something here.

That fraudulent ANTIFA group supports sharia and claim anyone against sharia are fascists.

That, is how stupid American marxists are.

No doubt some idiots here in the US would think it may not be a bad deal. The spiritually dead have been teaching that females were inferior for years with old "that woman after all is the one who caused the fall of adam".

There are no Sharia laws in the US, and never will be.. the fears of idiot Islamophobes aside. Even if there were, they're better than the laws we have now.

There are no Sharia laws in the US, and never will be.. the fears of idiot Islamophobes aside. Even if there were, they're better than the laws we have now.
Right on cue the leftards come rushing in to defend their Islamo masters.

Retard, if you disagree with what I've said, why don't you present your case.
I dare you to go in front of the ANTIFA, make a sign and say, "There will never be sharia law in this country!"

I dare you to do that. Should not be problem. You are the stupid pathetic losers that support that marxist group. Go ahead if you are so confident.

Can you please do that? So I can see get your face crushed by the same stupid stink apes that make up that fascist group called ANTIFA?

I know a pathetic double talking hypocritical loser like you wont take me up on that challenge. No way. You know you will be going to the hospital.

You see, you are a loser. Until you do what I asked, you have nothing. You wont do it, and you will never admit why. You pathetic moron.

I own you.

I dare you to go in front of the ANTIFA, make a sign and say, "There will never be sharia law in this country!"

Theowl32, you are mentally retarded and brainwashed. If I held a sign saying that in front of Antifa, nothing would happen. And, you should realize that between us, you're the libtard. You oppose all those conservative. planks of Sharia law. And, you incredibly stupid excuse for a human being, there in fact isn't any Sharia Law in there isn't about to me. You're obviously a prostitute for Jews.

Why don't you take that d1ck out of @ss faggot and tell me where there is Sharia Law in the US. Tell me, you c1ck-sucking queer, which of those planks of Sharia Law posted in the OP is liberal/left?

I can't believe there are still morons who think Sharia Law could be implemented in the US

Theowl32, you are mentally retarded and brainwashed. If I held a sign saying that in front of Antifa, nothing would happen. And, you should realize that between us, you're the libtard. You oppose all those conservative. planks of Sharia law. And, you incredibly stupid excuse for a human being, there in fact isn't any Sharia Law in there isn't about to me. You're obviously a prostitute for Jews.

Why don't you take that d1ck out of @ss faggot and tell me where there is Sharia Law in the US. Tell me, you c1ck-sucking queer, which of those planks of Sharia Law posted in the OP is liberal/left?
Please hold sign like that in front of those disgusting pipe hitting negro Antifa losers.

It has to say, "sharia law will never be accepted in this country!"

Please wear a gopro and after you have been discharged from the hospital, can you please upload the video.

I want to laugh at your stupid pathetic hypocritical double talking face.

Thanks.

There is no distinction of Islam and Sharia Law. Sharia law is central to Islam! Therefore there is no distinction Islam and radical Islam. Radical Islam is Islam!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So naive. As Muslim population grow so do their demands. We are seeing Sharia courts pop up all over Europe. It can happen here

And it comes out a "prostitute for Jews." You Muslim cocksuckers are a special bunch. You don't believe any of the reality about Islam and their invasion of the west, but you promote the most baseless claims about Jews!

You're obviously a prostitute for Jews.

Why leftists love Islam: mutual hatred of the Jewish race and Western Civilization.

I can't believe there are still morons who think Sharia Law could be implemented in the US

You miss the point as always. Sharia law is a radical and oppressive doctrine. Yet Sharia law is fundamental to Islam. So not one Muslim can be considered moderate when they must, by the tenants of their religion, support Sharia lAw.

So naive. As Muslim population grow so do their demands. We are seeing Sharia courts pop up all over Europe. It can happen here

Any "Sharia court" is a civil arbitrator between consenting adults. It's none your business nor your concern -- and contrary to the assertions of Judaeo-faggots, it's not Sharia law.

Nothing in Quran or Prophet's traditions suggest what you say. Rape is an abhorrent crime that is forbidden in all religions and in the minds of all wise people and those who are possessed of sound human nature. All earthly systems and laws regard this action as abhorrent and impose the strictest penalties on it. Islam has a clear stance which states that this repugnant action is haraam and imposes a deterrent punishment on the one who commits it. Islam closes the door to the criminal who wants to commit this crime.

One of the misconceptions towards Islam is that a rape victim gets punished, while the rapist gets unpunished and can walk away free. It is assumed by some that men in Islam can commit rape with impunity. Another lie anti-Muslim propagandists spread is that a victim who has been raped has to produce four witnesses in order for the rapist to get convicted and punished. Critics have never produced any evidence, either from the Quran or Hadith anywhere indicating that there has to be four eye-witnesses for a rapist to get punished. The only time when there has to be four eye-witnesses needed is for adultery, and this is practically impossible to convict anyone with.

The ayah in question actually reads: “Why did not those, who gave currency to this charge [of impropriety], bring four witnesses to prove it? Since they have not brought the required witnesses, they are indeed liars in the sight of Allah.” [1]

This ayah, like the preceding ayah calling for four witnesses, protects women. If, for example, someone accuses a woman of adultery then he or she must produce four witnesses to corroborate the accusation. Failing that, the woman is innocent, and the accuser is a liar. No other scripture affords women this level of protection against false accusation. Likewise, nothing in the Qur’an or the traditions (Hadith) validates the allegation that a woman must provide four witnesses to prove she was raped.

On the contrary, numerous traditions related to rape also prove that the woman is not to be punished. It is the height of absurdity to suggest that a rape victim faces punishment. Abdul-Jabbar ibn Wa’il ibn Hujr reported on the authority of his father that a woman was raped in the time of Prophet Muhammad. Prophet Muhammad punished the rapist but prescribed no punishment for the victim [2]. In another tradition, Alqamah ibn Wa’il Kindi reports on the authority of his father that Prophet Muhammad punished a rapist but not the victim [3]. We challenge critics to cite a Qur’anic verse that prescribes such injustice or a tradition in which Prophet Muhammad punished the victim but not the rapist.
Myth #29: | Muhammad Fact Check
Ruling on the crime of rape - islamqa.info
Islam on Rape

Really ?

Cases Where Women Have a Share Equal to Men
1. If the deceased leaves a father, a mother, and a son’s son.
2. If the deceased leaves a uterine brother and sister.
3. If the deceased leaves full sisters, and uterine brothers and sisters.
4. If the deceased leaves a daughter, brother or the nearest residuary [‘Asabah] to the father [with no one to exclude anyone from inheritance].
5. If the deceased leaves a father, a maternal grandmother and a son’s son.
6. If the deceased leaves a husband, a mother, two uterine sisters and a full brother. According to ‘Umar [raa], two uterine sisters and full brothers share one third equally.
7. A man or a woman is entitled to the whole estate in cases where he or she is the sole heir. For example, the son inherits the whole estate as a residuary, while the daughter inherits half as a sharer and the remainder by the method of Radd [return]. In another example, if the deceased leaves only a father, the father will inherit the estate as a residuary, and if the deceased leaves only a mother, then she inherits a third as a sharer and the remainder goes to her by the method of Radd [return].
8. If the deceased leaves her husband and a full sister, her sister inherits the same as the male. If the deceased leaves a husband and full brother, the husband is entitled to half, while the remainder goes to her brother as a residuary. If she leaves a husband and a sister, then the husband has half and the sister receives the remaining half as well.
9. If the deceased leaves a uterine sister and a full brother. If there is a husband, mother, uterine sister, and a full brother, then the husband is entitled to half, the mother is entitled to a sixth, the uterine sister is entitled to a sixth, and the remainder [one sixth] is given to the full brother as residuary.
10. Dhawul-Arham [distant relatives] which is applied under Egyptian Law in Article 31 of Law no. 77 in 1943. If there are no sharers or residuaries, then the distant relatives are the heirs. In this case, the estate is divided among them equally. For instance, if the deceased leaves a daughter’s daughter, a daughter’s son, a maternal uncle and a maternal aunt, everyone will receive an equal share.
11. There are six people who are never fully excluded from inheritance: three men and three women. The three men are the husband, the son, and the father, and the three women are the wife, the daughter, and the mother.

Cases Where Women Inherit More Than Men
1. If the deceased leaves a husband and one daughter.
2. If the deceased leaves a husband and two daughters.
3. If the deceased leaves a daughter and maternal uncles.
4. If a woman dies leaving $60,000, and the heirs are her husband, father, mother and two daughters, the share of the two daughters is $32,000, where each inherits $16,000. If the deceased leaves two sons instead of two daughters, then each son inherits $12,500, because the two daughters inherit two-thirds as sharers, while the two sons inherit the rest as residuaries.
5. If a woman dies when her estate is worth $48,000, and she leaves a husband, two full sisters, and her mother, then the two sisters inherit two-thirds of the estate, which is $12,000. If she leaves two brothers instead of two sisters, each brother inherits only $8,000 because they inherit the remainder of the estate after the husband and the mother receive their share.
6. Similarly, if she leaves two paternal sisters, they inherit more than two paternal brothers.
7. If a woman dies leaving a husband, a father, a mother, and a daughter and her estate is worth $156,000, then the daughter inherits half of the estate [i.e. $72,000], but if she leaves a son instead of a daughter, then he would only inherit $65,000 because she inherits as a sharer while he inherits as a residuary. Sharers are given their share first and then the residuaries.
8. If a woman dies leaving her husband, mother, and full sister, and her estate is worth $48,000, then the full sister inherits $18,000. But if she leaves a full brother instead of a sister, then he inherits $8,000 because he only inherits as a residuary, whereas the sister would inherit as a sharer, like the husband and the mother. In this case, the full sister inherits more than double the share of a full brother.
9. If a man dies when his estate is worth $48,000, and he leaves a wife, mother, two uterine sisters, and two full brothers, then the two uterine sisters [who are the furthest relatives of the deceased] inherit $16,000, or $8,000 each, while the two full brothers inherit $12,000, or $6,000 each.
10. If a woman leaves a husband, uterine sister, and two full brothers and her estate is worth $120,000, then the uterine sister inherits one-third of the estate, or $40,000, while the two full brothers inherit $20,000. Thus, the uterine sister [who is the furthest relative of the deceased] receives a share which is four times that of the full brother.
11. If the deceased leaves a father, mother, and husband, according to Ibn ‘Abbas, the husband inherits half, the mother is entitled to one-third and the remaining one-sixth goes to the father. The father here inherits half of his wife’s share.
12. If a woman leaves a husband, mother, uterine sister, and two full brothers, and her estate is worth $60,000, the uterine sister inherits $10,000 while each brother inherits $5,000. This means that the uterine sister’s share is double that of the full brother, even though she is a more distant relative to the deceased than him.
13. If a man leaves a wife, a father, a mother, a daughter and his son’s daughter when the estate is worth $576,000, then the share of his son’s daughter is $96,000, whereas if he had left a son’s son instead of a son’s daughter, the share of his son’s son would only be $27,000.
14. If the deceased leaves a mother, maternal grandmother, and paternal grandmother, and the estate is worth $60,000, then the mother inherits one-sixth as a sharer and the remainder by the method of return [radd]. If the deceased leaves a father instead of a mother; meaning a father, a maternal grandmother, and a paternal grandmother, then the maternal grandmother will inherit one-sixth or $10,000 and will not be excluded. $10,000 and the reminder [$50,000] is given to the father. The mother inherits the whole estate [$60,000] while if the father assumes her position he will only inherit $50,000 which means that she inherits more than him.

Cases Where Women Inherit and Men Do not
1. If a woman leaves her husband, father, mother, daughter, and son’s daughter and her estate is worth $195,000, then the son’s daughter inherits one-sixth [$26,000]. However, if the woman leaves a son’s son instead of a son’s daughter, then his share will be zero, because he is a residuary who would inherit the remainder but there is no remainder. This distribution is different from the law of obligatory bequest applied in Egyptian Law No. 71 of 1946, which contradicts the Islamic Schools of Thought. Here, I mean the authentic schools that maintain that women inherit in some cases, while men do not.

2. If a woman leaves a husband, full sister, and paternal sister and her estate is worth $84,000, the paternal sister inherits one-sixth, or $12,000, while if there is a paternal brother instead, he will inherit nothing. The husband will inherit half of her estate and the full sister will inherit half, and the remainder [i.e. nothing] goes to the paternal brother.

3. The grandmother in many cases has a share in the inheritance while the grandfather does not. By viewing the rules of inheritance for grandparents, I have noticed the following: a grandfather who is related to the deceased from the father’s side, such as the paternal grandfather or the paternal great-grandfather, whoever is closer to the deceased, have no share in inheritance while the maternal grandfather or maternal great-grandfather also have no share in the inheritance. The grandmother, who is entitled to inheritance, is the one whose relation to the deceased does not include a grandfather, who is not entitled to inheritance, or if she is the grandmother whose relation to the deceased does not include a father between two mothers. Thus, the mother of the mother’s father is not entitled to inheritance while the mother of the father’s mother is entitled to it.

4. If the deceased leaves a maternal grandfather and maternal grandmother, then the maternal grandmother inherits the whole estate and takes one-sixth as a sharer, in addition to the residue by the method of return [radd], while the maternal grandfather inherits nothing, since he is a disinherited grandfather.

5. It is the same when a man dies leaving a maternal great-grandfather and maternal great-grandmother. The maternal great-grandmother inherits the whole estate, because she inherits one-sixth as a sharer and the remainder by the method of Radd, whereas the maternal great-grandfather inherits nothing since he is not entitled as a grandfather.

Thus, there are more than thirty cases where a woman inherits the same as or more than a man, or where she has a share and he does not. In contrast, there are only four cases where a woman inherits half the share of a man. These are the results of examining the cases and issues in the law of inheritance. I think that this misconception is now clear.
Do Women take Unequal Shares of Inheritance in Islam?

Forum List

Back