Sharia Law in Dearborn MI. according to Hannity and Alex Jones

The concern regarding Sharia courts are based on the rulings that have been handed down by these "courts" and are well-known in other countries. Examples:

Nigerian preacher sentenced to death for blasphemy in Kano

Gay couple caught having sex sentenced to 85 lashes each

Sharia Court Canes Lesbian Couple as Malaysia Slides Toward Wider Anti-LGBTQ Crackdown

Woman stoned to death 'for marrying 11 men'

Malaysian Muslim fined $590 for child marriage with 11-year-old Thai girl

These are not isolated or unique cases. You can spend days reading reports from the Associated Press, Reuters, Washington Post, New York Times,....and dozens of other reputable news organizations worldwide covering the rulings of Sharia courts against women, children, LGBT..... that are considered unacceptable in most democratic countries.

Yet Democrats want more of this in America.

Paterson New Jersey was once a beautiful----albeit ----
overly industrialized city. It harbored a LARGE NUMBER
of middle eastern Christians in my memory------I am old but still
alive. ----Syrians, Lebanese etc. One could hear Arabic
spoken here and there and see crosses 'with extra lines'
They had migrated to Paterson to escape "persecution"------as a
small child I assumed that turks who killed Armenians were Nazis---
and -----of course there seemed to be Nazis in Syria, Lebanon etc---
persecuting Christians too. ------Paterson, New Jersey is now
something like Dearborn-----I would not walk in its streets. I am not
sure what happened to the INDIANS ( native americans) who used
to live on Garret Mountain

Yeah I'm not going to take your word for that, and you know exactly why not.

Watch the video. If you do not take my word for it , watch the video, or go to Dearborn and see for yourself.

If you are from MI, you know as well as I Dearborn is not even close to the place it used to be.
The first wave of Arab migrants arrived in Detroit in the late 1880s. Mainly Christians, they left their homes in the Mount Lebanon region following a collapse in traditional silk-weaving industry, a demographic boom in Beirut and the prospect of military conscription.

Palestinian Muslims arrived in the second decade of the 20th century, attracted by the prospect of work on the assembly lines that produced Ford’s revolutionary Model ‘T’, and they were followed by Catholic Chaldeans from Iraq and Yemenis, who began to arrive in significant numbers in the 1920s.

More recently, Dearborn's established communities have been swollen by refugees fleeing conflict in the Middle East.

Inside the museum, the temporary exhibitions accompany four permanent displays dedicated to the contribution the Arab world has made to global culture, the experience of Arab immigrants arriving in America, the lives of Arabs in America and people of Arab heritage who have made a significant contribution to the US.

How Dearborn, Michigan became the heart of Arab America
contributions like killing innocent people in Orlando, San Bernardino, Fort Hood, Tenessee and NYC? Great for the New World Order's population reduction plan...

White Christian men are the major mass killers.

Can you cite your parameters in reference to place and time?
Also---what are you calling "white" ? Are you defining "arab"
as 'non-white'?

Forum List

Back