Sharia Law in Britain

If the Democrats would have won the last election, we would be right behind the Brits. Obama got enough of them in to be running for office in 90 races. The UN diaspora is a disaster for everyone but Muslims. It's the new global normal.

Sharia Law is illegal under our Constitution. You can stop wetting your bed
Thanks for proving the point about the left. Ya'll remind me of many of the French when Hitler invaded. You bow and try to be their friends while they destroy your nation.

Nice reaction, but in fact, Don't Taz is correct. Britain does not have any laws forbidding the state from adopting or following a religion. The US does. In fact, a state religion is expressly forbidden by the US Constitution. So unless you are worried that muslims will have a big enough population to amend the US Constitution, you don't have to worry about Sharia Law becoming US Law.
There won't be any constitution by the time all is gone. The left will never get it because they don't want to get it. They're blind. There are already "no go zones" in certain areas of the USA just like in Europe. They take over inch by inch. It's not going to happen overnight.

Oh Sweet Baby Jesus - There aren't any "no go zones" in the US. Stop reading fearmonging trash sites. Putin is probably sending you to them.

Nice reaction, but in fact, Don't Taz is correct. Britain does not have any laws forbidding the state from adopting or following a religion. The US does. In fact, a state religion is expressly forbidden by the US Constitution. So unless you are worried that muslims will have a big enough population to amend the US Constitution, you don't have to worry about Sharia Law becoming US Law.
There won't be any constitution by the time all is gone. The left will never get it because they don't want to get it. They're blind.

And where will the US Constitution go? Unless muslims become such a majority that they can amend the US Constitution into oblivion, Sharia Law will never be the law of the land in the US.

Of course, since both parties seem quick to point fingers at the other for violating the constitution, while they violate it as well, what we have to fear is politicians, not muslims.
The question I have is why you defend muslims?
‘No-go zones’ brewing in U.S., author warns

I would be happy to answer your question, if you could point out one single place I defended muslims.

You started a thread trying to make the point that Sharia Law is coming to the US. I countered by pointing out that the US Constitution forbids such a thing. I did not defend muslims at all.

So unless you can point out where I defended muslims, stick with your nonsensical fear mongering and quit making up what people say.
I just presented evidence of Sharia in muslim communities with no go zones. You're defending muslims and I asked why. ‘No-go zones’ brewing in U.S., author warns

From FreeSpeechTime to WorldNutDaily? :eusa_dance:

There won't be any constitution by the time all is gone. The left will never get it because they don't want to get it. They're blind.

And where will the US Constitution go? Unless muslims become such a majority that they can amend the US Constitution into oblivion, Sharia Law will never be the law of the land in the US.

Of course, since both parties seem quick to point fingers at the other for violating the constitution, while they violate it as well, what we have to fear is politicians, not muslims.

I would be happy to answer your question, if you could point out one single place I defended muslims.

You started a thread trying to make the point that Sharia Law is coming to the US. I countered by pointing out that the US Constitution forbids such a thing. I did not defend muslims at all.

So unless you can point out where I defended muslims, stick with your nonsensical fear mongering and quit making up what people say.
I just presented evidence of Sharia in muslim communities with no go zones. You're defending muslims and I asked why. ‘No-go zones’ brewing in U.S., author warns

More scare tactics.

More scare tactics.

It boggles the mind to see where conspiracy nuts are going for "news".

God help us

Besides, I did not address your link. That is certainly not defending anything.
Of course you can't address the link because you're a dedender of Islam in the USA. Why?

Of course you can't address the link because you're a dedender of Islam in the USA. Why?

Calling your bullshit that Sharia Law is something to worry about is not defending Islam. Nothing I have said defends Islam at all. The fact that I do not address something is not defending it.

Calling your bullshit that Sharia Law is something to worry about is not defending Islam. Nothing I have said defends Islam at all. The fact that I do not address something is not defending it.
The fact you will not address it and the fact you denied there is sharia law in no go zones exposes your support for sharia law. You're covering up for muslims. Why?

The fact you will not address it and the fact you denied there is sharia law in no go zones exposes your support for sharia law. You're covering up for muslims. Why?

I guess discussions and debates are much easier when you get to invent what you think the other person said.

First of all, I am under no obligation to discuss any link you post, let alone some loonie group's ravings.

Second, I have not denied that there is Sharia Law in muslim communities. I have, repeatedly, said that it will not become law in the US.

Why are you covering up for animal abusers? You have not condemned them and you refuse to discuss them. (see how that works?)

If the Democrats would have won the last election, we would be right behind the Brits. Obama got enough of them in to be running for office in 90 races. The UN diaspora is a disaster for everyone but Muslims. It's the new global normal.

Thanks for proving the point about the left. Ya'll remind me of many of the French when Hitler invaded. You bow and try to be their friends while they destroy your nation.

I'm not the left, so you'll have to prove your point elsewhere

There won't be any constitution by the time all is gone. The left will never get it because they don't want to get it. They're blind. There are already "no go zones" in certain areas of the USA just like in Europe. They take over inch by inch. It's not going to happen overnight.

images

I'm not the left, so you'll have to prove your point elsewhere
Ok, so why do you defend muslims?

Forum List

Back